This 2 day course will give you a comprehensive understanding of how to use social channels for e-commerce. This is particularly relevant now as we see have seen the number of digital consumers grow exponentially over the past 6 months. The course will review the key social selling platforms available, review recent updates to these channels and unpack how to plan your sales strategy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers with a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing, sales and social media.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
At the end of this course you will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the current social sales landscape
- Appreciate the benefits and drawbacks of social selling
- Learn how to plan, execute and measure an effective social selling strategy
- Understand best practices for social selling
- Comprehend the changes within the social selling industry and how these will change over the next 2-3 years
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Introduction to Social Media Selling
- Defining social media selling
- Meeting business objectives through social media selling
- Differentiating social selling from social media marketing and social advertising
Benefits of Social Media Selling
- Comprehend the benefits of social media selling for a business
- Identify the challenges to implementing social selling
Social Media Selling Framework
- Learning the key aspects to planning a social selling strategy to improve sales retention and growth
- Analysing how to develop a social selling strategy that fits within corporate goals
Creating and executing a social selling campaign for each platform
- Understanding how to execute a social media selling campaign on the core platforms:
- Identifying the differences between these social media platforms and articulating the pros and cons of each channel for social selling
KPIs and Measurements
- Learning about tools and metrics used to measure the performance of a social media selling campaign
- Explaining how and why measurement is an integral part of planning and optimising social media selling within a business
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop should come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are encouraged to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.