- 28-29 October 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
This 2 day course will give you a full understanding of the ever changing world of social media and how this can be used to grow your business. You will gain insights into the latest developments in social media and unpack how to use these tools and techniques to achieve your business goals. You will also learn how to identify influencers for your business, work with them efficiently and monitor the success of your influencer partnerships.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers with a basic understanding of social media marketing and influencer marketing.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
At the end of this course you will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the current social media landscape
- Learn how to use social media platforms to grow your business, including Tik Tok, Snap Chat, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Understand how to measure the success of your social media marketing activities
- Understand how to identify the right influencers for your business
- Learn how to build influencer relationships
- Develop tools for measuring influencer impact
WHAT WILL I LEARN
The Social Media landscape
- Recent changes to functionality, tools and communication options, growth/decline of specific channels, predictions for the next 2-3 years.
Social Media channels
- The pros and cons of using different social media channels for marketing. To include Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, SnapChat and LinkedIn.
Social Media marketing measurement
- How to select the most efficient KPIs and metrics to monitor and evaluate your social media campaigns to ensure you achieve maximum ROI
- Identifying influencers, how to research options and connect with the right people.
Influencer Relationship Building
- How to work with influencers to maximize your return and ensure a long and profitable relationship
Influencer Marketing measurement
- How to develop key metrics to monitor and evaluate the success of your influencer partnerships
Assessment: Multiple choice Q&A
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.