- 18-19 January 2021 [ONLINE] (link)
You will gain knowledge on the social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok) and the advertising formats and options available. You will be able to conduct a social media audit for their business and choose the best platform and advertising formats suited to your needs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to learn how to advertise on social media (non-Google platforms) for their business.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
- Understand the dynamic between paid and organic social media.
- Appreciate the benefits and challenges of each channel in the social media advertising environment.
- Assess the pros and cons of the different social media advertising formats.
- Be able to plan, execute and monitor a social media advertising campaign on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Defining Social Media Advertising
- Campaign planning
- Key advertising formats
- How to create the perfect ad
- Channels focus:
- Top tools to improve your social advertising campaigns
Assessment: Multiple choice Q&A
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop should come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are encouraged to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.