- 30 Sep & 2 Oct 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
The days of smiling and dialing will no longer be sufficient to have a continuous flow of prospects for your services. Today prospects are smiling only when they receive a call from someone they know and trust. Cold calling in an era where do not call registries are being set up rapidly makes it harder for sales professionals to reach their potential customer. As such social calling and social networking skills are necessities of the day. With the advent of search engines customers today have a myriad of tools to find any information of a product or person to help them make effective buying decisions. Sales professionals need to progress from traditional model of prospecting and harness the power of social networking tools to increase their sales opportunity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for anyone aspiring to become a Financial Sales Professional.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop Skills Necessary For Social Calling and Social Networking
- Learn Social Calling And Social Networking Techniques
- Develop Ways to Engage Your Prospects When Making Social Calls
- Utilise The Right Tools To Get The Right Information For Effective Social Calls
- Learn to Get the Right Introductions Through Social Calling and Not Just Referrals
- Use The Right Communication Strategies and Skills When Making Social calls
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Inner Game Of Social Calling and Social Networking
- Emotional and Psychological Cost of Cold Calling
- Changes That impact Sales Performance As A Result of “ Do Not Call ”registry
- Benefits Of Social Calling And Networking
- Strategies and Skills Necessary for Social Calling And Social Networking
- Effective Steps To Increase Sales Through Social Calling And Social Networking
- Tools for Effectively Locating Customers and Right Information for Social Calling
- Checklist For Social Calling And Social Networking
- Factors That Influence People To Be willing To Meet with You
- Building Value Proposition Through social Calling and Networking
- Moving Beyond Just Referrals To Social Introduction For Business Opportunities
- Retaining Customers by Maintaining Communication And Contact through Social Calling
- Integrating Your prospecting Process With Social Calling Tools
- Implementing An Effective Social Calling And Networking Plan
This experiential workshop is facilitated through a variety of adult learning techniques, role-plays, lectures, group discussion, situational analysis, exercises and participants’ presentations.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
Day 1 – 30 September 2020
Day 2 – 2 October 2020