- 21-22 October 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
The prospective client of today is better informed about financial matters and the competition for that client is greater than before. It now becomes more important that for you to reach and interest that prospect with your services before the competition does. Many take on a haphazard approach that consists of an occasional seminars or mailing brochures to reach the elusive prospects. Others are busy looking for the magic marketing concept, ignoring the fact that they can target the right customers through seminars. This workshop provides participants with the right approach to setting and managing seminars effectively.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for anyone aspiring to become a Financial Sales Professional Leader.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop Effective Seminar Sales Communication Strategies to Engage Customers
- Identify Behaviours That Enable You To Influence Others Effectively At Seminars
- Learn Techniques To Effectively Manage Challenging Questions and Situations.
- Create a Checklist for Managing Seminars And Roadshows Effectively
- Develop Effective Strategies To Attract People To Your Seminar
- Demonstrate the Ability to Organize And Manage Roadshows And Seminars
WHAT WILL I LEARN
The Inner Game –Mindset or Skill Set
- Vital Determinants for Seminar and Roadshow Sales Success
- Understand the Purpose and Objectives of Seminars And Roadshows
- Critical Success Factors For Seminars and Roadshows
- Creating First Impressions To Attract The Right People
- Developing SMART Objectives For Seminars And Roadshows
- Planning Seminars And Roadshows And Setting The Process
Key Factors That Influence Success of Seminar Sales Approach
- Understand Seminar Sales Communication Process
- Planning Tools And Checklist For Seminars and Roadshows
- Creative Approaches To Attract People To Seminars And Roadshows
- Seminar Sales Presentation Techniques
- Pitfalls To Avoid When Organizing Seminars and Roadshows
- Selecting And Evaluating Venues and Topics for Seminars
- Seminar And Roadshow Organisation Guidelines
This experiential workshop is facilitated through a variety of adult learning techniques, role-plays, lectures, discussions, situational analysis, exercises and participants’ presentations.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.