- 14-15 October 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
Selling to the wealthy is simply a matter of broadening the conversation from asset management to assets accumulation. This workshop explores the many different elements that make up a sound plan for selling to wealthy and high net-worth individuals.
This session leads participants through the process of identifying the right market, qualifying the right people and planning the right way for these high net-worth individuals. It is designed to give participants an active plan and communication toolkit for their sales career to sell to the wealthy. Successful people of the future will be those who have developed the ability to operate confidently and successfully amongst the wealthy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for anyone aspiring to become a Financial Sales Professional Leader.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn to identify and penetrate the high net-worth market
- Positioning yourself and your organisation amongst the wealthy
- Identify and master the essential skills to provide advice to the wealthy
- Identify the factors that influence the wealthy to consider your advice
- Identify the Critical concerns of the wealthy
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Introduction and identifying the wealthy
- Differentiating- High Income And High Net worth
- Identifying The wealthy Around you
- Understanding The lifestyle of The wealthy – The Seven Critical Factors
- Positioning Amongst The Wealthy
- Building A brand Image Amongst The wealthy
- Essential Skills to Influencing the wealthy
- Attracting The High Net Worth Clients Through Referrals
- Pinpointing The Right Wealthy Clients
- High Net worth success –In-house Opportunities
- Approaching The Wealthy Clients
- Questioning And Interviewing Techniques
- Factors that influence the wealthy into buying
- Addressing issues and designing solutions
This experiential workshop is facilitated through a variety of adult learning techniques, role-plays, lectures, group discussion, situational analysis, exercises and participants’ presentations.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.