This intensive 2-day course enables you to plan and build an organic search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy. The right SEO strategy brings the right kind of visitors to your website, boosts online conversions and helps you stand out in the fiercely competitive online space. The course also gives you the latest updates on the increasingly tricky nature of SEO as search engine continuously innovates and online competition heats up.
This is a complete SEO training course set at a beginner to intermediate level. The course uses a mix of presentation, live case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and real projects to facilitate the learning.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for a world-class workshop to learn the basics of SEO, understand how to use SEO as a competitive tool, and manage SEO campaigns internally or with an external vendor.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
- Understand SEO’s importance in the new digital landscape
- Understand the key components of a successful SEO strategy
- Plan a structured SEO campaign
- Improve your use of SEO as a competitive tool, and identify quick-win opportunities
- Unravel new SEO innovations and track changing search engine trends
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation Marketing
- Why is Search important
- Which Search Engines to focus on
Setting the Stage
- SEO vs. SEM
- Pros and cons of SEO
- Why position on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) are important
Planning and Strategy
- Auditing value of current SEO and identifying goals
- Current web traffic analysis
- Goal setting and prioritised action timelines
- How search engines are structured
- How people are searching
- Types of keywords and a keyword selection framework
- Keyword market potential, commercial value and competitive index
- Understanding competitors in terms of the SEO tactics
- Getting competitive data
- Improving website crawling and indexing for maximum visibility
- Optimal website architecture for SEO
Local Business SEO
- Optimizing websites and Google Business listings for higher local search rankings
- On-page SEO elements
- Latent Semantic Contextual keywords
- Copywriting for SEO
- Internal links and information architecture for SEO
- Link-building strategies
- Impact of social media and UGC (user generated content)
- Content strategy – managing the right type of content to attract links and visitors
- Link-building – ideas to gain more quality links and review and disavow poor quality links
- Traffic and conversion analysis
- Changes in search engine algorithms
- SEO Audit Template
Other SEO Factors
- Google Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, RankBrain and all other ranking factors explained
- White hat vs. Black hat tactics
- Multilingual SEO, mobile SEO, social-driven SEO and other trends
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 March 2021!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to utilise their own desktop/laptop computers that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to read our Withdrawal & Refund Policy.
Disclaimer: ClickAcademy Asia reserves the right to change the course instructor without prior notice. The course instructor will be finalised and informed to registered participants at least 1 working day before the course commencement date.