Delivery of classes will be conducted online until the Circuit Breaker restrictions are lifted.
For our Jun’20 Intake, click here. [ONLINE]
For our Jul’20 Intake, click here.
For our Aug’20 Intake, click here.
Success in sales is not simply selling more to more people. Reaching out to people with the right Mindset equipped with effective communication and presentation skills is often the first step and the next steps are to navigate sales obstacles and objections, then close the sale and manage the account.
Over 6 days covering …. 8 core areas of the Sales function, graduate the course with an effective sales Mindset, understanding how to prospect for quality leads that provide a steady flow of referrals, navigating through sales objections and obstacles, mastering closing techniques, top-notch customer service and account management, and leveraging on social platforms to supercharge your effectiveness.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Sales Mastery Programme for Financial Planners is targeted at financial planners as well as guide those interested in excelling in a sales-oriented role.
This experiential workshop is facilitated through a variety of adult learning techniques, role-plays, lectures, group discussion, situational analysis, exercises and participants’ presentations.
All participants are required to bring a laptop for the Social Selling module.
After this course, you will learn the following invaluable skills:
- How to cultivate an effective sales Mindset: identify your internal barriers to sales and personal excellence, then develop strategies to manage these barriers.
- Practical communication and presentation skills: understand different communication and learning styles. Tailor sales presentations to influence your prospects, including using social platforms to reach out to a large and diverse audience
- Effective sales prospecting skills: prospect quality leads to close sales and nurture these contacts to generate a continuous flow of referrals
- Strategies and skills for cold calling sales success: learn pragmatic methods to establish good customer relations and build bonds via different channels, such as the telephone and social platforms
- Managing sales objections and obstacles: influence customers with the right strategies, master objection handling techniques to addressing rejections and identify directions for the sales process
- Master sales closing techniques: identify and understand different buying behaviours to close sales effectively
- Delivering excellent customer service: hone interpersonal skills while pinpointing customer concerns and answering them in a convincing manner, connecting with them through a variety of channels such as the telephone and social media
WHAT WILL I LEARN
DAY 1 – EFFECTIVE SALES MINDSET
- The Inner Game – Mindset and Skillset
- Mindset & Characteristics of Professional Salesperson
- Key Competencies for Sales Performance and Sales Success
- Avoiding Psychological Performance Traps
- Setting your Mindset for Performance-Moving Beyond Comfort Zone
- Not just Goal Setting, The New “S.M.A.R.T” Approach to Goal Achievement
- Achieving Consistent Success – Activity vs. Accomplishment
- Staying Focused through Sales Performance Reviews and Analysis
DAY 2 – EFFECTIVE SALES PRESENTATION SKILLS
- Vital Sales Presentation Skills
- The Sales Communication Process – Barriers to Sales Communication
- Factors affecting Effective Sales Presentations
- Behaviour Focused Sales Presentations
- Sales Presentations to People with Different Buying and Learning Style
- Choosing the Right Sales Presentation Strategy
- Influencing Buying by Presenting Sales Concepts and Ideas with the Right Words
- Communicating Effectively with Difficult People and in Difficult Situations
DAY 3 – EFFECTIVE SALES PROSPECTING SKILLS
- Mindset and Skills Critical for Effective Prospecting
- Factors affecting Prospecting – Achieving Consistent Success
- Monitoring and Measuring Sales Activities for Profitability
- Identifying and Qualifying Best Prospects – Approach to Customer Multiplication
- Developing a Continuous Stream of Quality Prospects
- Techniques to Generating Quality Referrals
- Creative Approaches to Meeting New Prospects
- Proven Professional Prospecting Techniques
DAY 4 – MANAGING SALES OBJECTIONS & OBSTACLES
- Reasons Why Customers Give Objections – The Fear Factor
- Addressing the Fear that causes Sales Resistance and Objections
- Common Telephone Objections and Effective Responses to Common Objections
- The Art of Asking the Right Questions to change Prospects Perceptions
- Understanding Customer Expectations to respond to Sales Objections Effectively
- Communications Strategies to Manage Objections and Challenging Sales Situations
- Vital Factors for Closing Sales and Managing Buyer Resistance
- Tested Responses to Manage Common Objections when Closing Sales
DAY 5 – EFFECTIVE SALES CLOSING TECHNIQUES
- Vital Determination for Closing Sales
- Understanding Buying Behaviour and Learning Styles to Influence
- Techniques to Building Trust and Rapport with Prospects
- Choosing the Right Closing Approach
- Ask the Right Questions to Influence Customers
- Understanding and Influencing Prospects’ Decision Making Process
- Effective Trial Closes to assist Buyers to make Decisions
- Creative Ideas to close Sales-Time Tested Professional Closing Techniques
DAY 6 – EFFECTIVE CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- The Inner Games of Account Management for Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Formula for Customer Satisfaction – Understanding your Accounts for Effective Account Management
- Expectations of Today’s Customers-Building Trust and Rapport
- Communication Strategies – Effective Customer Communication Skills
- Understanding Customers Behaviours and Expectations for Effective Account Management and Profitability
- Managing Difficult Situations and Customers’ Complaints and Objections
- Gaining the Competitive Edge-Importance and Impact of Managing both Internal and External Accounts
- Strategies and Skills that get Attention, Action and Loyalty through Effective Account Management
- S$2,400 per participant (excl. GST)
- 95% funding available!
IBF-STS Funding Support
- Only Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore are eligible.
- Participants must be above 16 years old
- Age of the Singapore Citizen is determined at the point of his/her successful programme completion, based on his/her calendar year of birth.
Trainees under the programme will receive funding support as follows:
|Enhanced Funding Support|
|Funding Quantum||90% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee
*Available for training programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive).
|IBF Credit||+ 5% on top of 90% subsidy.
Only available for training programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive) and completed no later than 31 March 2021.
Note: IBF funding does not support all ancillary expenses (e.g. freight/delivery costs, material costs, rental costs, food & refreshments, travel expenses including airfare, accommodation, cost of living allowance, etc.) and other charges (e.g. credit card charges, conversion charges, etc.)
- Attain a 100% attendance
- Achieve a passing rate of at least 70% for Sales Mastery for Financial Planners Assessment
For Company Sponsored Participants:
Company Sponsored participants will be paying NETT fee for the course. Claims will be submitted to IBF by the Training Provider.
- GST is not a qualifying component for funding support
- SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) cannot be used to co-fund the programme fees of company-sponsored training programmes.
Companies eligible to submit claims for company-sponsored participants:
- Singapore-based financial Institutions regulated by MAS (licensed or exempt from licensing by MAS). Entities that are significantly involved in supporting financial sector activities will be assessed for eligibility on a case-by-case basis. To clarify, please email email@example.com
- FinTech firms certified by Singapore FinTech Association
For Self Sponsored Participants:
Self Sponsored participants will be paying NETT fee for the course. Claims will be submitted to IBF by the Training Provider.
- GST is a qualifying component for funding support.
Training Allowance Grant (TAG):
TAG is eligible for courses commencing between 8 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive), completed no later than 31 March 2021.
- TAG will only be disbursed to the relevant sponsoring companies or self-sponsored individuals upon the participants’ successful completion and passing the assessment component of the IBF-STS programme.
- Self Sponsored Participants: Disbursement will be via PayNow (link to participant’s NRIC)
This course has 48 hours of eligible training and assessment hours.
- Company Sponsored Participants: S$15/hr of eligible training and assessment hours
- [S$15 x 48 = $720]
- Self Sponsored Participants: S$10/hr of eligible training and assessment hours
- [S$10 x 48 = $480]
Claim Application Procedure
- All claim application must be submitted through the IBF Portal within 1 month of course completion.
- Financial Institutes and Financial Training Providers will be required to create an IBF Portal account for this. Application for an IBF Portal account will require the appointment of Management Representatives to manage the account and verify the authenticity of the organisation and key persons. To apply for an IBF Portal account, please click here.
For more information on funding eligibility criteria, please visit IBF-STS Website here.
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
If you require any assistance, kindly call +65 6909 9150 or email TeamSG@clickacademyasia.com for more information.
This 6-day training is conducted on:
Day 1 – 19 June 2020 (Fri)
Day 2 – 26 June 2020 (Fri)
Day 3 – 3 July 2020 (Fri)
Day 4 – 10 July 2020 (Fri)
Day 5 – 17 July 2020 (Fri)
Day 6 – 24 July 2020 (Fri)