Technological advancement and complex marketing with the ability to communicate effectively will give you the competitive advantage. In the fast-changing environment of today, success belongs to highly motivated responsible and focused individuals with the ability to communicate persuasively.
This two-day inspirational program is designed to develop participants’ potential and capability as a communicator to persuade and influence effectively.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for anyone aspiring to become a Sales Professional.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Project Confidence, Credibility and Likeability To Influence.
- Master Skills to Persuade and Influence People
- Identify and Apply the Knowledge to Persuade Different Communication Styles.
- Effectively Handle Challenging Situations
- Develop Persuasion Strategies to Influence People You Communicate With.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Vital Interpersonal And Persuasive Communication Skills
- Formula For Satisfaction To Impact Communication
- Barriers To Effective Interpersonal Communication
- Creating Trust & Establishing Rapport To Influence
- Behaviour Focused Persuasion Techniques
- Awareness of Different Learning Styles to Influence
- Understanding and Responding to Different Styles of Communication
- Different Stages of Persuasion To Influence And Impact Sales Presentations
- Eight Critical Ways to Persuade Different Personalities
- Communication Tools for Persuading and Influencing
- Listening Skills to Influence
- Persuasive Presentation Techniques To Influence Team Members
- Characteristics that Work Against Meeting of Minds
- Managing Difficult Situation- Responding to Hostile Situations
- Dealing with Differences-Ways to Persuade People
- Choosing the Right Strategy – The Right Words And Actions
This experiential workshop is facilitated through a variety of adult learning techniques, role-plays, lectures, group discussion, situational analysis, exercises and participants’ presentations.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.