- 9,16 October 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
The cornerstone for growth is through recruitment and selection of the right people for your organization. The competitive environment of today continues to pose a challenge to attract the best talents. The best performing teams in any organization are those that have a systematic approach and selection process for new recruits and successful retention program through retraining of the poor performers. To be successful, you need to adopt a strategic approach, this session will provide you with the opportunity to hear and share how to make the best use of recruitment resources, tools and methods to solving your recruitment and selection process to bring about personal and organizational growth.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for anyone aspiring to become a Financial Sales Professional Leader.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create an agreed framework for recruitment and selection process.
- Identify the critical success factors for recruitment and selection that help agency growth and performance.
- Improve recruitment and retention for agency and organizational growth.
- Identify recruits that match agency culture and opportunities – Ideal Agent Profile.
- Understand your recruitment and selection Quotient.
- Improve recruitment and selection closing ratio through a systematic process.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Critical Success Factors of Agents that Leads to Agency and Organisational Growth
- Create an agreed Framework for Recruitment and Selection Process
- Right People for The Right Agency Right Now – The Ideal Agent Profile
- Setting Recruitment Objectives and Selection Criteria
- Using the Right Strategies & Skills
- Understand your Recruitment and Selection Quotient
- Monitoring and Measuring Recruitment Activity
- Understanding the Recruitment Cost Ratio for Profitable Growth
- Toolkit for Recruitment and Making the Best of Resources
- Closing on the Best that Fit Agency Culture and Feeding the Rest for Organisational
- Understanding and Effectively Implementing the Concept of Personal Recruitment
- Retaining through Retraining for Growth and Profitability
This experiential workshop is facilitated through a variety of adult learning techniques, role-plays, lectures, group discussion, situational analysis, exercises and participants’ presentations.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
Day 1 – 9 October 2020
Day 2 – 16 October 2020