Delivery of classes will be conducted online until the Circuit Breaker restrictions are lifted.
Increase Your Sales Amidst COVID-19 period using digital marketing.
ClickAcademy Asia, supported by Enterprise Singapore (ESG), launches the RAFT (Recover, Acquire & ProFiT) programme to help F&B companies generate leads and bookings amidst the COVID-19 situation. The RAFT programme is a 6-week digital marketing training with 2 group workshops and 2 hand-holding sessions (1-on-1 with each company) to create social media content and launch paid social media campaigns to immediately increase sales.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business owners, managers, or marketing professionals in the F&B industry that have seen a business impact due to the COVID-19 situation and want to use digital marketing to immediately increase sales and bookings.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
- Learn digital marketing strategy to capture more sales amidst the COVID-19 period
- Launch live social media campaigns to immediately generate more leads and sales
- Get content production tools to create more social media content in future
- Attend high-quality training by digital marketing experts in live classes (4 days in total)
- Get knowledge transfer for future sales generation campaigns
- Get personalised coaching for your company
WHAT WILL I LEARN
RAFT is a 6-week programme with 2 live workshops (in groups) and 2 personalised coaching sessions (individual company with coach).
Week 1: Two days of Content Marketing Strategy & Production workshop. Topics covered are:
- What is Content Marketing
- Case Studies of F&B Content Marketing
- 6-step Framework for Content Marketing
- Target Audience & Audience Persona
- 6 Content Types & Formats
- Content Plan for Your F&B Company
- Editorial Calendar
- Production – Formats for Social Media
- Production – Tools & Software
- Measures of Success
Week 2 & 3: One-on-One coaching with each company on content production within two weeks
Week 4: Two days of Social Media Paid Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) workshop:
- Overview of Social Media Marketing & Engagement Best Practices
- Basics of Facebook Marketing
- Boost Post versus Facebook Ad Manager
- Best Practices for Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Creating Your First FB/IG Ads
- Basics of YouTube Marketing & Channel
- YouTube Advertising with Google Ads
- Launch a YouTube Ad campaign
- Measures of Success (KPIs and Targets)
Week 5 & 6: One-on-One coaching to launch two live social media campaigns for each company
Original fee: $4000/company (before GST)
After ESG subsidy: $400/company (before GST)*
*Each company can send up to 2 staff. Each intake is limited to 20 companies
**Campaign launch bonus of $500 for each company upon launch of campaign after the course.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
What is the definition of an F&B company?
F&B has sub-sectors like Restaurants, Cafes and Coffee Houses, Snack Bars and Food Kiosks, Food Courts, Coffee Shops and Eating Houses.
Do SMEs & MNCs qualify?
Only SMEs qualify. You must also have a UEN.
Must I be company-sponsored?
No, but you must be associated with an F&B company. You will be asked to submit the company’s UEN in the registration.
How long is each coaching session?
It’s up to 2 hours and it’s done virtually on Zoom or Google Hangout. Coaching sessions are 1-1 and tailored for each company.
Who will schedule the coaching sessions?
You will have to schedule the sessions with the coaches at the end of each F2F training session.
How can we earn the Campaign Launch Bonus of S$500?
The company must launch at least 1 live Facebook ad (includes FB, IG, WA) and/or Google Ad (include Search, Display, Shopping, YouTube) within 30 days of the end of the programme. Coaches will compile the campaign reports as evidence of a successful campaign launch.
When will disbursements be made?
Disbursements will be made to the companies within 30 days from receiving the report from the trainers to companies who have fulfilled the approved campaign launch.