Professional Certificate in F&B Lead Generation.
Increase Your Sales Amidst COVID-19 period using digital marketing.
ClickAcademy Asia, supported by Enterprise Singapore (ESG), launches the Professional Certificate in F&B Lead Generation programme to help F&B companies generate leads and bookings amidst the COVID-19 situation. The Professional Certificate in F&B Lead Generation programme is a 6-week digital marketing training with 2 group workshops and 2 hand-holding sessions (1-on-1 with each company) to create social media content and launch paid social media campaigns to immediately increase sales.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business owners, managers, or marketing professionals in the F&B industry that have seen a business impact due to the COVID-19 situation and want to use digital marketing to immediately increase sales and bookings.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
- Learn digital marketing strategy to capture more sales amidst the COVID-19 period
- Launch live social media campaigns to immediately generate more leads and sales
- Get content production tools to create more social media content in future
- Attend high-quality training by digital marketing experts in live classes (4 days in total)
- Get knowledge transfer for future sales generation campaigns
- Get personalised coaching for your company
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Professional Certificate in F&B Lead Generation is a 6-week programme with 2 online workshops (in groups) and 2 personalised coaching sessions (individual company with coach).
Week 1: Two days of Content Marketing Strategy & Production workshop.
Topics covered are:
- What is Content Marketing
- Case Studies of F&B Content Marketing
- 6-step Framework for Content Marketing
- Target Audience & Audience Persona
- 6 Content Types & Formats
- Content Plan for Your F&B Company
- Editorial Calendar
- Production – Formats for Social Media
- Production – Tools & Software
- Measures of Success
Week 2 & 3: One-on-One coaching with each company on content production within two weeks
- Review and finalise Audience Personas for the F&B company
- Review and coach on implementation plans (Content Plan & Editorial Calendar)
- Coaching on 1st workshop homework (1 set of social media image content, and 1 set of video content)
- Provide personalised expert advice on content marketing and production for the company
- Prepare the company for paid social media advertising (after 2nd workshop)
Week 4: Two days of Social Media Paid Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) workshop.
Topics covered are:
- Overview of Social Media Marketing & Engagement Best Practices
- Basics of Facebook Marketing
- Boost Post versus Facebook Ad Manager
- Best Practices for Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Creating Your First FB/IG Ads
- Basics of YouTube Marketing & Channel
- YouTube Advertising with Google Ads
- Launch a YouTube Ad campaign
- Measures of Success (KPIs and Targets)
Week 5 & 6: One-on-One coaching to launch two live social media campaigns for each company
- Review and optimise the company’s Facebook/Instagram live campaign
- Review and optimise the company’s YouTube advertising live campaign
- Provide coaching on campaign optimisation
- Prepare the company to self-launch more social media campaigns to drive incremental sales
- Review and measure success of campaigns
*Each company can send up to 2 staff.
**Campaign launch bonus of $500 for each company upon launch of campaign after the course.
***Free tools and resources worth more than $500.
Course fulfilment requirement:
To achieve the certificate and $500 disbursement, the following must be fulfilled:
- Attend all 4 days of classes.
- Attend at least 1 coaching session.
- Submit evidence of launching a Paid advertisement on Facebook (includes FB, IG, WA) and/or Google (include Search, Display, Shopping, YouTube) within 30 days of the end of the programme.
- Submit the disbursement claim form with screenshots of the Paid advertisement.
- Complete the post-course surveys required by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd (CAA) and Enterprise Singapore (ESG).
**Failure to meet the above requirements would result in a disqualification for funding and there will be a mandatory payment of the full fee of $4,000 (excl. GST).
What is the definition of an F&B company?
F&B has sub-sectors like Restaurants, Cafes and Coffee Houses, Snack Bars and Food Kiosks, Food Courts, Coffee Shops and Eating Houses.
Do SMEs & MNCs qualify?
Only SMEs qualify. You must also have a UEN.
Must I be company-sponsored?
No, but you must be associated with an F&B company. You will be asked to submit the company’s UEN in the registration.
How long is each coaching session?
It’s up to 2 hours and it’s done virtually on Zoom or Google Hangout. Coaching sessions are 1-1 and tailored for each company.
Who will schedule the coaching sessions?
You will have to schedule the sessions with the coaches at the end of each F2F training session.
How can we earn the Campaign Launch Bonus of S$500?
The company must launch at least 1 live Facebook ad (includes FB, IG, WA) and/or Google Ad (include Search, Display, Shopping, YouTube) within 30 days of the end of the programme. Coaches will compile the campaign reports as evidence of a successful campaign launch.
When will disbursements be made?
Disbursements will be made to the companies within 90 days from receiving the report from the trainers to companies who have fulfilled the approved campaign launch.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
Week 1 (two day class): 23 and 24 February 2021
Weeks 2 & 3 (1-on-1): Dates to be determined with coach
Week 4 (two day class): 16 and 17 March 2021
Weeks 5 & 6 (1-on-1): Dates to be determined with coach