Online copy remains an essential part of brand marketing. Websites, online advertising, blog posts, social media updates, and company white papers all require well-structured and concise copy, each with their own best practices.
Our best-selling online copywriting course includes instruction and hands-on exercises to help you communicate, persuade and sell more effectively across all online channels. We’ll show you copywriting techniques that can boost the performance of all of your online writing and help you write about complicated subjects using simple language.
Our one-day course will enable you to start making immediate, practical improvements to your online copy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone involved in online copy would benefit from this course – particularly if you’re responsible for your organisation’s tone of voice and/or want to improve the quality of your writing.
On previous courses, we’ve worked with stakeholders at all levels including business owners, marketing & website managers, project managers and content editors.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
- Understand how people read online
- Write more effective online copy
- Feel confident evaluating online copy
- Improve your writing for search engines and social media
- Be able to combat writer’s block effectively
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Part 1: Overview of online copywriting
- How do people read online?
- Online content types
- The writing process
Part 2: Assembling your tools
- Best practices for writing online
- Writing with style and good grammar
- Define your audience
- Finding your voice
- Telling a story
Part 3: Putting the tools into practice
- Writing effective headlines and calls-to-action (CTAs)
- Structuring copy for impact and attention
- Producing persuasive short and long-form copy
- Finishing strongly to maximize business benefit
Part 4: Copywriting at work
- Writing for your company
- Marketing material
- Blog posts
- Emails and newsletters
- Social media updates
- Writing for search engines
- How to review, edit and improve your own writing
- Overcoming writer’s block
- 26 Mar26 Mar
26 Mar - 26 Mar
Tuesday - Tuesday
- 03 Jun03 Jun
03 Jun - 03 Jun
Monday - Monday