- 15-16 April 2021 [ONLINE] (link)
This 2 day course will give you a deep understanding of mobile marketing, including web, proximity, app, voice, email marketing and messaging. We will explore how to use each of these channels to engage with your target audience and effectively communicate your marketing messages through a mobile platform. We will also review mobile advertising and analyse the best performing formars, platforms and creative execution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers with a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
At the end of this course you will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the current mobile marketing landscape
- Appreciate the benefits and drawbacks of marketing on mobile platforms
- Learn how to plan, execute and measure effective mobile marketing campaigns across using web, proximity, app, voice email and mobile messaging
- Understand best practices for mobile advertising
- Comprehend the changes within the mobile marketing industry and how these will change over the next 2-3 years
WHAT WILL I LEARN
The Mobile Marketing landscape
- Recent changes to functionality, tools and communication options, growth/decline of specific channels, predictions for the next 2-3 years.
Benefits & Challenges of mobile marketing
- Appreciate the unique advantages of using mobile platforms as part of your digital marketing strategy and also understand the challenges that this brings
Mobile Marketing tactics
- Explore and analyse the key mobile marketing channels to understand how these can be used as standalone communication channels or art of an integrated marketing campaign
- Evaluate the different mobile advertising formats available and review the range of platforms these ads can be delivered on. Review best practice examples of the creative execution of mobile ads to establish what works and what doesn’t.
Future trends in Mobile Marketing
- Explore the key changes in mobile over the past 6 months and discuss predictions for how mobile marketing will be impacted by technology and changing customer behaviour in the next 2-3 years
Assessment: Multiple Choice Q & A – end of 2nd Day
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 March 2021!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to utilise their own desktop/laptop computers that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to read our Withdrawal & Refund Policy.
Disclaimer: ClickAcademy Asia reserves the right to change the course instructor without prior notice. The course instructor will be finalised and informed to registered participants at least 1 working day before the course commencement date.