- 8-9 March 2021 [ONLINE] (link)
As the saying goes, “data is the new oil”– valuable and, in many cases, just waiting to be discovered. But, just like oil, if it remains unrefined it cannot be used to power our companies’ decision-making engine.
The Mastering Data and Analytics for Marketers workshop aims to create a new generation of ‘data refiners’ who can extract, transform and analyse marketing data to draw valuable insights and help their companies improve marketing performance.
Starting on day one with the purpose, possibilities and limits of analytics, this course will quickly segue into hands-on data analysis using Kaggle, R and Jupyter notebooks to draw insights from digital marketing data. Day two provides examples of how marketers can use visualizations, statistical tests and forecasts to help solve the marketing problems which companies face today.
Along the way, participants will learn how to operationalize everything they learn so that they will finish the course with a clear notion about how to apply analytics to their everyday work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
While the course has been written for professional marketers, it will benefit anyone who seeks to learn how to use analytics environments, gain new insights from data and provide recommendations which improve business performance.
None, except a desire to learn about how to apply intermediate to advanced data analytics techniques using marketing data.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
- Use Kaggle and Jupyter notebooks for marketing data analytics
- Learn how to import and transform data using R
- Use R’s world-class visualisation engine to produce beautiful data visualisations
- Understand how to make data-driven predictions in R
- Become an advocate for professional-grade data analytics within your organisation
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Introduction to Analytics
- What is analytics?
- What an analyst does all day
- Questions analysts can answer
- Introduction to Kaggle, R and Juptyer notebooks
- Analysis definitions
- Looking at the data
- Counting categories
- Multiple data dimension reporting
- Analysing categorical data
- What does the ‘mean’ mean?
- Analysing continuous data by category
- Time series analysis
- Why visualisations?
- Visualising time series
- Visualising categorical variables
- Margin of error / Confidence intervals
- Estimating values with histograms
- Estimating values with t-tests
- Time series with trendlines
- Scatterplot with regression line
- Loess interpolations
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 March 2021!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to utilise their own desktop/laptop computers that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to read our Withdrawal & Refund Policy.
Disclaimer: ClickAcademy Asia reserves the right to change the course instructor without prior notice. The course instructor will be finalised and informed to registered participants at least 1 working day before the course commencement date.