- 12-13 October 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
Your approach to managing sales objections and obstacles in the right way can help you achieve increase sales effectiveness without unnecessary and costly moves. The sales process to managing objections and obstacles learned in this workshop will help you probe to discover the unique needs and real issues and link solutions meet customer’s expectations. This highly motivational session provides you with a methodology that is systematic, comprehensive and consultative in approach to create impact on results by managing sales objections and obstacles.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for anyone aspiring to become a Sales Professional.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Participants will learn to use the right sales strategies to influence customers. They will be able to manage objections and respond to objections professionally and effectively. Participants will learn that customers objections are often unanswered questions in the mind of the customer, once addressed will provide the direction for the sales process.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Know the difference between resistance and objections
- Change your perception towards objections
- Discover methods for maintaining focus when faced with sales objections
- Learn to get to the reason behind objections and respond effectively
- Learn effective ways to answer objections, meet sales resistance and obstacles
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Why Customers give Objections –The Fear Factor
- Common Telephone Objections
- Addressing the Fear that Causes Sales Resistance and Objections
- Vital Factors for Closing & Managing Buyer Resistance
- Common Telephone And Face To Face Objections
- The Art Of Asking The Right Questions To Change Perceptions
- Communication Strategies to Manage Objections And Challenging Situations
- Tested Responses to Manage Common Objections When Closing Sales
This experiential workshop is facilitated through a variety of adult learning techniques, role-plays, lectures, group discussion, situational analysis, exercises and participants’ presentations.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.