- 28-29 September 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
In a rapidly changing environment, having job competency or knowledge to use the latest technology is insufficient to get results.
The key to peak performance is based on your leadership skills and ability to stay ahead of the change curve, equip with the right strategies and skills to respond effectively.
To be successful leaders in this changing and challenging environment, you will need to adopt a strategic approach. The cornerstone for growth in these situations is through recruitment and selection of the right people for your organization.
The competitive environment of today continues to pose a challenge to attract the best talents. The best performing teams in any organization are those that have a systematic approach to recruitment and a selection process for new recruits and a successful retention program through retraining of the talent within the organisation.
This managers empowerment program will provide participants with the opportunity to hear and share how to make the best use of recruitment resources, tools and methods to solving recruitment and selection of talent to bring about personal and organizational growth.
It will help develop the mindset and skills essential for achieving sustained high performance and succeed in a highly competitive, complex and technology-driven changing marketplace.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for anyone aspiring to become a Financial Sales Professional Leader.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the Vital Determinants for Personal And Organisational Leadership.
- Understand Behaviours in the Performance Lifecycle
- Develop the Right Strategies and Skills for Personal And Team Performance.
- Demonstrate the Ability to Organize And Manage Recruitment Seminars
- Develop Effective Approaches To Attract the Right Talent- Recruiting on the Move
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Fundamentals of High Performance Sales Teams and Sales Team Leadership
- Traits, Skills and Behaviours of Effective Sales Leaders
- Critical Success Factors for Sales Team Performance
- Behaviors in the Sales Performance Lifecycle-Performance Intervention Strategies
- Behaviour Focused Communication Skills
- Effective Communication Skills For Recruitment and Team Leadership
Inner Game-Recruitment Mindset And Skills Set
- Techniques to Sales and Recruitment Goal Achievement- Consistency Is The Key
- Developing A Blue Print for Sales And Recruitment Success
- Critical Success Factors of Agents that Leads to Agency Growth- The Ideal Agent
- Creating Recruitment Checklist And Tracking Recruitment Activities
- Monitoring and Measuring Recruitment Activity for Profitability
- Recruitment Strategies and Skills-Scripting Your Recruitment Message
Scripts To Get Referrals From Agents for Recruitment
- Recruiting on The Move A Daily Activity – Walk The Talk
- Conducting Effective Recruitment Seminars
- Presenting The Career- The Critical Factors That Get Action
- Toolkit for Recruitment and Making the Best of Resources
- Retaining through Retraining for Growth and Profitability- Systems and Processes
This 2 Day experiential workshop is facilitated through a variety of adult learning techniques, role-plays, lectures, group discussion, situational analysis, exercises and presentations.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.