- 23-24 November 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
We face a future of increasing complexity, exploding information flows and greater uncertainty. In today’s volatile business environment yesterday is ancient history. Like a game of chess, smart management requires intelligent strategies without unnecessary moves, moves that will cost you in the long run.
This inspirational program will provide your team with the right strategies and skills to identify opportunities and respond effectively. It will capture your imagination and give you the performance language and tools needed to bring others with you on the high-performance journey.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for anyone aspiring to become a Sales Professional.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Equip Salespeople with Key Account Sales Skills.
- Position Yourself and your organisation for Increasing Growth And Profitability.
- Develop Practical Key Account Sales Communication And Presentations Skills
- Utilise the Right Sales Strategies and Techniques to Provide Effective Solutions for Different Customers Needs and Situations.
- Identify Behaviours Demonstrated by High Performing Key Account Sales Professionals.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Critical Skills for Key Account Sales
- Strategies for Key Account Sales And Management
- Consultative Sales Approach To Closing Key Accounts
- Ways to Develop Profitable Partnership
- Pinpointing Key Account Penetration Opportunities
- Planning Individual Account Penetration
- Compelling key account sales presentations
- Team Sales Approach-Using the Right Tools & Techniques
- Creating Impact Through Behaviour Focused Communication
- Understanding Key Account Decision Making Process
- Ways To Determine Attitudes, Situations And Priorities
- Determining Needs And Directing Benefits To Meet The Customer’s Situation
- Techniques to Presenting Solutions- Influencing Decision Makers
- Building Value Through The Sales Process
- Closing Strategies for Key Accounts
This experiential workshop is facilitated through a variety of adult learning techniques, role-plays, lectures, group discussion, situational analysis, exercises and participants’ presentations.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.