Marketers spend much of their careers writing articles and blog posts for their companies. Yet they are often disappointed by the poor performance of their work.
The problem is typically not with the copy, but that the writer doesn’t spend enough time on the most important parts of their posts, headlines and calls-to-action.
This course helps by providing step-by-step instructions on how to write compelling headlines and calls-to-action (CTAs) which drive conversions.
- Understanding the psychology behind successful headlines
- Writing headlines which drive interest, engagement and shares
- Adapting content which delivers on a headline’s promise
- Finishing persuasive copy with a powerful call-to-action
This course is ideal for marketers or other people who are responsible for content marketing or writing copy for their organisations.
Done in collaboration with NTUC U Associate
- S$80 per participant (GST is applicable)
- Exclusive $10 discount for NTUC Members / Econsultancy Paid Subscriber
(kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full Name & NRIC/FIN for your exclusive promo code)
- 01 Apr01 Apr
01 Apr - 01 Apr
Monday - Monday