Marketers spend much of their careers writing articles and blog post for their companies. Yet they are often disappointed by the poor performance of their work.
The problem is typically not with the copy, but that the writer doesn’t spend enough time on the most important parts of their posts, headlines and calls-to-action.
This course helps by providing step-by-step instructions on how to write compelling headlines and calls-to-action (CTAs) which drive conversions.
- Understanding the psychology behind successful headlines
- Writing headlines which drive interest, engagement and shares
- Adapting content which delivers on a headline’s promise
- Finishing persuasive copy with a powerful call-to-action
This course is ideal for marketers or other people who are responsible for content marketing or writing copy for their organisations.
As this is a hands-on course, participants will need to bring their laptops.
Done in collaboration with NTUC U Associate
- S$80 per participant (exclu. GST)
- Exclusive $10 discount for NTUC Members / Econsultancy Paid Subscriber (kindly email us with your Full Name & NRIC/FIN for your exclusive promo code)
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
If you require any assistance, kindly email TeamSG@clickacademyasia.com for more information.