Most marketers are now expected to support their decisions with data and so digital marketing analysis has become a must-have skill.
Marketing analytics is a vast topic, though, and so it can be difficult for those just starting out to know where to begin.
This course helps by offering a comprehensive overview of marketing analytics through one of its fundamentals concepts, digital marketing metrics.
- Understanding how marketing technology systems collect user data
- Discussing how to map marketing data to the four core digital marketing metrics
- Equipping students with the skills necessary to determine marketing channels performance using digital marketing metrics
- Providing hands on exercises to reinforce learnings throughout the course
This course is ideal for anyone who is tasked with analysing marketing performance or who wants to learn the fundamentals of digital marketing metrics.
As this is a hands-on course, participants will need to bring their laptops.
Done in collaboration with NTUC U Associate
- S$80 per participant (exclu. GST)
- Exclusive $10 discount for NTUC Members / Econsultancy Paid Subscriber (kindly email us with your Full Name & NRIC/FIN for your exclusive promo code)
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
If you require any assistance, kindly email TeamSG@clickacademyasia.com for more information.
- 30 Oct30 Oct
30 Oct - 30 Oct
Wednesday - Wednesday