Most marketers are now expected to support their decisions with data and so digital marketing analytics has become a must-have skill.
Marketing analytics is a vast topic, though, and so it can be difficult for those just starting out to know where to begin.
This course helps by offering a comprehensive overview of marketing analytics through one of its fundamental concepts, digital marketing metrics.
- Understanding how marketing technology systems collect user data
- Discussing how to map marketing data to the four core digital marketing metrics
- Equipping students with the skills necessary to determine marketing channel performance using digital marketing metrics
- Providing hands-on exercises to reinforce learnings throughout the course
This course is ideal for anyone who is tasked with analyzing marketing performance or who wants to learn the fundamentals of digital marketing analytics.
Done in collaboration with NTUC U Associate
- S$80 per participant (GST is applicable)
- Exclusive $10 discount for NTUC Members / Econsultancy Paid Subscriber
(kindly email email@example.com with your Full Name & NRIC for your exclusive promo code)
- 21 Feb21 Feb
21 Feb - 21 Feb
Thursday - Thursday