You will learn:
- Introduction to Shopee and the Global E-commerce landscape
- Learn what Shopee offers
- Get an overview of the eco-system of digital commerce
- How to source for products
- Practical hands on session on Shopee Seller Center
- Setup an account, create shop profile and uploading of products
- Shopee guarantee to protect buyers and sellers
- Shopee’s basic functions and benefits
- Different ways of product exposure; attract, convince customers and following up on orders
- Manage sale orders and buyer’s return request
As this is a hands-on course, participants will need to bring their laptops.
Done in collaboration with NTUC U Associate
- S$80 per participant (exclu. GST)
- Exclusive $10 discount for NTUC Members / Econsultancy Paid Subscriber
(kindly email us with your Full Name & NRIC/FIN for your exclusive promo code)
- NTUC Members can claim up to 50% of course fees through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Click here to see our refund policy
If you require any assistance, kindly email TeamSG@clickacademyasia.com for more information.
- 24 May24 May
24 May - 24 May
Friday - Friday