Wondering how to list your item on Lazada but not sure where to start? Join us for this 2.5 hour course to get started as a seller on the Lazada Singapore e-Marketplace through an interactive session and short guided practice.
- Quick overview of digital commerce
- Trends in digital commerce
- What is eCommerce?
- Types & examples of eCommerce in Singapore
- The 5 “W”s & 1 “H” of selling online
- Why sell online?
- What products do you sell?
- Who are your customers?
- Where to sell?
- When is the best time to sell?
- How to sell?
- Practical Session
- Hands on session to create your Lazada Seller Account
- Signing on & navigating in Lazada Selling Center
- Listing your first product and managing your first order
- Getting help & support from Lazada
- Continue your education on Lazada University
This course is ideal for those new to digital commerce and who are looking to get a quick start to selling their first item(s) on the Lazada Singapore platform.
As this is a hands-on course, participants will need to bring their laptops.
Done in collaboration with NTUC U Associate
- S$80 per participant (exclu. GST)
- Exclusive $10 discount for NTUC Members / Econsultancy Paid Subscriber (kindly email us with your Full Name & NRIC/FIN for your exclusive promo code)
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
If you require any assistance, kindly email TeamSG@clickacademyasia.com for more information.
- 30 May30 May
30 May - 30 May
Thursday - Thursday