The business world is constantly changing, and so marketers need to regularly update their marketing strategies too. To communicate changes to the wider organisation, though, marketers need to write a strategic marketing plan, a task many find difficult.
Whether it’s getting started, knowing what to include or being confident that their plan is complete, marketers are often anxious about the planning process.
This course will help those tasked with marketing planning by talking through the key components of a marketing plan and providing a checklist and step-by-step instructions on how to develop one.
- Understanding the strategic marketing planning process
- Reviewing the essential components of a marketing plan
- Presenting a new marketing strategy to the business
This course is for anyone – marketers, business leaders or company owners – who would like to understand the strategic marketing planning process and what needs to be included in a marketing plan.
As this is a hands-on course, participants will need to bring their laptops.
Done in collaboration with NTUC U Associate
- S$80 per participant (exclu. GST)
- Exclusive $10 discount for NTUC Members / Econsultancy Paid Subscriber
(kindly email us with your Full Name & NRIC/FIN for your exclusive promo code)
- NTUC Members can claim up to 50% of course fees through UTAP. More information can be found here.
If you require any assistance, kindly email TeamSG@clickacademyasia.com for more information.
- 12 Mar12 Mar
12 Mar - 12 Mar
Tuesday - Tuesday