- 14-15 January 2021 [ONLINE] (link)
Web analytics is one of the most demanding tasks required of digital marketers these days. While learning the basics of Google Analytics in our Certification course is a good start, many digital marketing professionals need more.
Google Analytics for Power Users has been designed for people familiar with Google Analytics who are looking to get more that just reports out of the tool.
With instructions, check-your-knowledge quizzes and hands-on exercises, Google Analytics for Power Users will push even the most experienced web analysts to find new uses for Google Analytics which provide extraordinary value to their organisations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone interested in ‘levelling up’ their Google Analytics skills including marketing analytics, digital marketers, ecommerce analysts, website business owners or others seeking to upgrade their analytics toolbox.
Participants should take ClickAcademy’s Google Analytics Certification Course, pass the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) or similar before attending this class.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
- Understand the capabilities of Google Analytics to improve business results
- Know how Google acquires, processes and reports website visitor data
- Learn how to build reports and visualisations for 1, 2 and 3 dimensions
- Become familiar with using customer segements to improve site performance
- Learn how to build reports to improve marketing intervention timing
- Get exposure to the statistical models used for accurate reporting and predictive analytics
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Web analytics overview
- How Google Analytics collects and processes data for analysis
- Other tools and techniques for data collection and cleaning
- Overview of web dataa sources for business research and analysis
A review of the AABCs of Google Analytics
- The three types of data analysis
- The data analytics process
- Segment analytics, step-by-step
- Single dimension reports and visualisations
- Two dimension reports and visualisations
- Options for reporting data in three dimensions
- Reasons for segmentation
- Setting up segments in Google Analytics
- Building a hypotheses base on segment analysis
- Custom channel grouping
Timing marketing interventions
- How should you time your marketing?
- Building custom reports for timing analysis
- Creating pivot tables in Excel
- Adding conditional formatting for additional analysis
- How sure can you be of your results?
- Methods for estimating values
- Calculating confidence intervals
- Reporting figures accurately
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.