- 12-13 April 2021 [ONLINE] (link)
Google Analytics is well known as a comprehensive web analytics platform, but its ecommerce analytics capabilities are nearly as extensive and not nearly as well understood.
This course aims to change this by re-introducting Google Analytics to attendees with a focus on the platform’s ecommerce capabilities.
Through identifying the reports which are relevant to the different roles required to build and maintain an ecommerce business, this course will offer a detailed look at Google Analytics’ ecommerce reports and help attendees assemble the ecommerce data into reports which are meaningful to managers and c-level sponsors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone involved in ecommerce would benefit from the course as well as analysts and marketers who are interested in developing their ecommerce skills
Participants should take ClickAcademy’s Google Analytics Certification course, pass the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) or similar before attending this class.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
- Know how to configure the Ecommerce module in Google Analytics
- Understand how Google tracks visitor shopping and purchasing behaviour
- Know the dimensions and metrics used for ecommerce reporting
- Become familiar with the suite of Ecommerce reports in Google Analytics
- Become proficient at building your own Ecommerce reports and visualisations
- Construct an Ecommerce dashboard or summary report, suitable for management review
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Introduction to Ecommerce Analytics
- What is ecommerce analytics?
- The dimensions of ecommerce
- The metrics of ecommerce
Overview of Google Analytics Ecommerce
- How Ecommerce works in Google Analytics
- Configuring your site for Google Analytics Ecommerce
- Ecommerce vs. Enhanced Ecommerce
Google Analytics Ecommerce in practice
- How conversions work in Google Analytics
- Tracking Ecommerce Conversions (Transaction)
- Data available to the Ecommerce Module
Ecommerce behavior reports
- How Google tracks behavior
- Shopping behavior
- Checkout behavior
Ecommerce performance reports
- How Google tracks performance
- Product performance
- Sales performance
- Product list performance
Ecommerce Marketing reports
- What is ‘Marketing’ in Google Analytics?
- Tagging Promotions
- Tracking Coupons
- Affiliates and other partner attributions
Building custom Ecommerce reports
- Understanding scope
- Identifying dimensions
- Adding metrics
Visualisations for Google Analytics Ecommerce
- Options within Google Analytics
- Exporting data to Excel
- Intro to Google Data Studio
Google Analytics Ecommerce dashboards / summary reports
- Combining visualisations and charts
- Creating an analytics data story
- Presenting Ecommerce data to management
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 March 2021!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to utilise their own desktop/laptop computers that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to read our Withdrawal & Refund Policy.
Disclaimer: ClickAcademy Asia reserves the right to change the course instructor without prior notice. The course instructor will be finalised and informed to registered participants at least 1 working day before the course commencement date.