This 2-day Google Analytics Certification course is a comprehensive web analytics course that covers topics from basic setup and configuration, to advanced tracking features. The course comprises of 2 modules:
- Analytics 101 introduces the basics of web analytics including getting started with Google Analytics and an overview of each report type: Realtime, Audience, Acquisition, Behavior and conversion. Participants will also be shown how to apply these Google Analytics skills to their own websites.
- Analytics 201 expands on the fundamentals and gives a deeper understanding to how Google Analytics can help organisations improve their business, both big and small. In this section we discuss how to use Google Analytics to identify new marketing opportunities and integration with Google Ads.
At the end of Day 2 participants will undertake ClickAcademy’s Google Analytics Certification exam (60 minutes).
Note: Participants are required to use a laptop for hands-on exercises and online exam.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers, business owners, and executives with marketing, business analysis, web development and sales responsibilities.
Participants should ideally have some practical knowledge of Google Analytics and use this in their daily work.
For those who do not use Google Analytics on a regular basis, pre-reading resources will be sent to you prior to the workshop to equip you with the basics.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
- Learn how to configure Google Analytics to track website visitors
- Understand the metrics behind web analytics
- Gain insights from traffic sources, visitor and content data
- Set up goals and e-commerce tracking
- Measure visitors’ engagement
- Use analytics to improve advertising & marketing ROI
- Champion web analytics within the organisation
- Become proficient in Google Analytics and prepare for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
WHAT WILL I LEARN
The Measurement Plan
- Google’s guide to using Analytics
How Google Analytics works
- Including setting up your own tracking code
- Reports for testing your Google Analytics
- Measure what your visitors did on your site
- Discover where your visitors came from
- Gather information about your visitors
- Measuring completed transactions or other business-related goals
- Setting up Google Analytics to record goals and ecommerce transactions
- Improving marketing performance by dividing up your audience into meaningful groups
- Focusing your analytics on the dimensions and metrics which matter most
- Setting up cross-channel reporting on Google Analytics
- Integrating Google Ads with Google Analytics
- Leveraging audience data on Google Analytics within Google Ads
GAIQ Certification Exam overview
- GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualification) is an exam offered by Google to prove that an individual is proficient in the use and understanding of Google Analytics. A score of 80% or higher is required to pass.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.