- 7-8 October 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
- 17-18 October 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
- 2-3 November 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
This 2-day programme is designed for business owners, professionals or students who wants an understanding of digital marketing. This course gives you a quick understanding and overview of the broad spectrum of digital marketing, from planning a digital marketing strategy, selecting acquisition channels (e.g. email marketing, paid search and SEO) to deploying content and social media marketing (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube and more). You will also learn how to measure success and use digital analytics tools.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to integrate online marketing to your overall marketing strategy
- Leverage online customer acquisition tools (e.g. paid search, email and SEO) and engagement channels (e.g. social media, video marketing)
- Evaluate your current online strategy and use the right measures of success.
- Understand the broad digital marketing spectrum and create an action plan for digital implementation and further learnings.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
This robust 2-day course contains 4 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
You are required to take an assessment at the end of the 2-day course.
Setting The Stage
- The digital marketing landscape and new marketing paradigm
- Paid, owned and earned media
- Landing page & conversion rate optimisation
Customer Acquisition Channels
- E-mail Marketing – best practices & marketing automation
- Paid Search – intent-based marketing & exploring Google Ads
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – leveraging the search engines
Customer Engagement Channels
- Concept of Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing – Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube and LinkedIn marketing
Measurement & KPIs
- Web & digital marketing measurement model
- Analytics tools and basics of data analytics
- Multi-attribution tracking
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.