Programme Code: P190516CVZ
Delivery of classes will be conducted online until the Circuit Breaker restrictions are lifted.
For our 5-7 Aug 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE] (full – registrations closed)
For our 11-13 Aug 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE] (full – join waiting list)
For our 17-19 Aug 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE] (full – join waiting list)
For our 5,6,12 Sep 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE]
For our 16-18 Sep 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE] (full – join waiting list)
For our 22-24 Sep 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE]
This 3-day programme is designed for professionals who have basic to intermediate understanding of digital marketing. It covers the key considerations for digital marketing, how to build a great online strategy and assesses what the future has in store. You will learn various customer acquisition tools (like paid search, display advertising and SEO), customer engagement channels (like Facebook, YouTube, etc) and marketing automation tools for a data-driven personalised marketing world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
- 2 years of marketing experience or any basic marketing training / academic qualifications preferred.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to integrate online marketing to your overall marketing strategy
- Leverage online customer acquisition tools (e.g paid search, display advertising, SEO) and engagement channels (e.g social media, video marketing)
- Evaluate your current online strategy, measure and analyse future online marketing tactics
- Understand content marketing and data-driven marketing personalisation
WHAT WILL I LEARN
This robust 3-day course contains 5 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
You are required to take an assessment at the end of the 3-day course.
Setting The Stage
- The digital marketing landscape and new marketing paradigm
- Market research and knowing your customers online
- Landing page & conversion rate optimisation
Customer Acquisition Channels
- E-mail Marketing – best practices & marketing automation
- Paid Search – intent-based marketing & exploring Google AdWords
- Display Advertising – campaign tactics & trends in programmatic buys
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – leveraging the search engines
Customer Engagement Channels
- Concept of Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing – creating engagement & virality
- Video marketing
Measurement & KPIs
- Web & digital marketing measurement model
- Analytics tools and basics of data analytics
- Proving digital ROI
Integration & Future
- Key integration considerations
- The future of digital marketing, and further readings
- S$1,600 per participant (excl. GST)
- 95% funding available!
IBF-STS Funding Support
This course is funded by the Institute of Banking and Finance (IBF).
- Only Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore are eligible.
- Participants must be above 16 years old.
- Age of the Singapore Citizen is determined at the point of his/her successful programme completion, based on his/her calendar year of birth.
Trainees under the programme will receive funding support as follows:
|Enhanced Funding Support|
|Funding Quantum||90% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee
*Available for training programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive).
|IBF Credit||+ 5% on top of 90% subsidy.
Only available for training programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive) and completed no later than 31 March 2021.
Note: IBF funding does not support all ancillary expenses (e.g. freight/delivery costs, material costs, rental costs, food & refreshments, travel expenses including airfare, accommodation, cost of living allowance, etc.) and other charges (e.g. credit card charges, conversion charges, etc.).
- Attain a 100% attendance.
- Achieve a passing rate of at least 70% for Fast Track Digital Marketing Assessment (MCQ).
- Participants are required to leave their videos switched on for the full duration of the online class except break time.
For Company Sponsored Participants:
Company Sponsored participants will be paying NETT fee for the course. Claims will be submitted to IBF by the Training Provider.
- GST is not a qualifying component for funding support.
- SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) cannot be used to co-fund the programme fees of company-sponsored training programmes.
- Read here for more information for eligible Company Sponsored participants.
Companies eligible to submit claims for company-sponsored participants:
- Singapore-based financial Institutions regulated by MAS (check here)
- FinTech firms certified by Singapore FinTech Association (check here)
- Entities that are significantly involved in supporting financial sector activities will be assessed for eligibility on a case-by-case basis. Kindly email email@example.com if you are not sure if the company qualifies as a Financial Institution or FinTech Firm.
For Self Sponsored Participants:
Self Sponsored participants will be paying NETT fee for the course. Claims will be submitted to IBF by the Training Provider.
- GST is a qualifying component for funding support.
- Read here for more information for Self Sponsored participants.
Training Allowance Grant (TAG):
TAG is eligible for courses commencing between 8 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive), completed no later than 31 March 2021.
TAG will only be disbursed to the relevant sponsoring companies or self-sponsored individuals upon the participants’ successful completion and passing the assessment component of the IBF-STS programme.
- Company Sponsored Participant:
- Self Sponsored Participants:
- Disbursement will be via PayNow (link to participant’s NRIC).
- It will take approximately 60-90 days for TAG to be disbursed by IBF.
This course has 24 hours of eligible training and assessment hours.
- Company Sponsored Participants: S$15/hr of eligible training and assessment hours
- [S$15 x 24 = $360]
- Self Sponsored Participants: S$10/hr of eligible training and assessment hours
- [S$10 x 24 = $240]
Claim Application Procedure
- All claim application must be submitted through the IBF Portal within 1 month of course completion.
- Financial Institutes and Financial Training Providers will be required to create an IBF Portal account for this. Application for an IBF Portal account will require the appointment of Management Representatives to manage the account and verify the authenticity of the organisation and key persons. To apply for an IBF Portal account, please click here.
For more information on funding eligibility criteria, please visit IBF-STS Website here.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd (accredited by IBF-STS).
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.