- 3-4 March 2021 [ONLINE] (link)
A 2-day comprehensive programme on email marketing and marketing automation tools. Learn email marketing best practices to deliver high performance email campaign, and select the right marketing automation tool for this purpose.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, non-marketing professionals and business owners who want to use email marketing as part of their marketing tools to grow customer base and increase loyalty
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of the course, you will learn
- Understand the power of email marketing and how to integrate best practice email marketing as part of your overall digital marketing strategy.
- Learn to use the right marketing automation tool to achieve high performing personalised and contextually relevant email marketing campaigns.
- Understand how to measure success of email marketing campaigns
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Create email marketing campaign objectives at different stages of the business
- Develop an email marketing campaign plan, choose the right vendors and tools, and determine budget and process
- Conduct pre-campaign testing and use test data for campaign execution
- Create the right content plan, choose products or services and determine campaign scheduling
- Develop performance measures, monitor and gather the right campaign data for analysis
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 March 2021!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to utilise their own desktop/laptop computers that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to read our Withdrawal & Refund Policy.
Disclaimer: ClickAcademy Asia reserves the right to change the course instructor without prior notice. The course instructor will be finalised and informed to registered participants at least 1 working day before the course commencement date.