- 21-22 September 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
If there is one secret for sales success, it can be attributed to a salesperson’s ability to prospect. Effective Sales Prospecting isn’t a hit or miss proposition, it is a practical and consistent application of well developed and well defined methodology. Sales Success is guaranteed by monitoring and measuring daily prospecting activity. Slowing down one’s sales prospecting effort or to stop prospecting is a sure road to failure. This highly creative, time tested and exciting session provides professionals a methodology that is result driven, systematic and customer oriented.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for anyone aspiring to become a Financial Sales Professional.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Participants will learn to prospect quality leads to close sales and generate a continuous flow of referrals to ensure their own sales success and help contribute towards organizational success through their sales effort.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn Effective Prospecting Techniques
- Increase The Number Of Leads In Their Database
- Learn to Identify And Qualify The Right Prospects To Close Sales
- Use Creative Approaches And Social Media Tools To Reach New Prospects
- Generate Continuous Flow Of Referrals
- Develop Passion and Desire for Prospecting with Energy and Enthusiasm.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Mindset and Skills Critical For Effective Prospecting
- Factors Affecting Prospecting- Achieving Consistent Success
- Monitoring And Measuring Sales Activities For Profitability
- Identifying And Qualifying Best Prospects- Approach to Customer Multiplication
- Developing a Continuous Stream of Quality Prospects
- Techniques To Generating Quality Referrals
- Creative Approaches to Meeting New Prospects
- Proven Professional Prospecting Techniques
This experiential workshop is facilitated through a variety of adult learning techniques, role-plays, lectures, group discussion, situational analysis, exercises and participants’ presentations.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.