- 29-30 September 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
Eighty percent or more of your success is determined primarily by the way you think about yourself, your life and the people around you. As you change the quality of your thinking, you will change the quality of everything you do.
This inspirational session will help you focus your attention on critical success factors to get results and create impact. This session is designed to help the participants learn strategies to manage their mindset and prioritize activities to remove the psychological performance traps. This exciting program is based on time tested and proven methods and techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for anyone aspiring to become a Sales Professional.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Participants will have good understanding of barriers to their performance and develop effective strategies to break performance barriers. They will learn to prioritize and focus on activities that will lead to goal achievement.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify Critical Factors for Personal Performance
- Avoid Psychological Performance Traps and Pitfalls.
- Set Milestones, Timetables and Goals for Achieving Sales Success
- Develop the Right Strategies and Skills for Meeting Challenges and Changes
- Gain Confidence and Motivation to Achieve Sales and Personal Success
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- The Inner Game- Mindset And Skillset
- Mindset & Characteristics of Professional Salesperson
- Understand And Manage Factors That Affect Sales And Personal Performance
- Avoiding Psychological Performance Traps
- Setting Your Mindset For Performance-Moving Beyond Comfort Zone
- Not Just Goal Setting, The New “S.M.A.R.T” Approach to Goal Achievement
- Achieving Consistent Success – Activity vs. Accomplishment
- Staying Focused Through Sales Performance Reviews and Analysis
This experiential workshop is facilitated through a variety of adult learning techniques, role-plays, lectures, group discussion, situational analysis, exercises and participants’ presentations.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.