There are many reasons why businesses review and change their marketing strategies. They may be reviewing the marketing budget, planning to enter a new market, or even launching a new product.
Regardless, a new marketing strategy requires a new marketing plan to ensure everyone is working toward the new business goal.
Yet when business owners and senior marketers are drafting a marketing plan, they may struggle with getting started, knowing what to include, and understanding when the marketing plan is complete.
This course, Strategic Marketing Planning, will help attendees overcome the obstacles they face during the planning process. Participants will learn about the whole marketing planning process, complete exercises which cover marketing objectives, strategies and tactics, and produce a comprehensive strategic marketing plan.
Additionally, attendees will be provided with a marketing plan template, a checklist of what to include in the marketing plan, and a set of questions to ask themselves to ensure that the new plan covers everything needed by the marketing team.
Who should attend?
This course is for business leaders and marketers who are
- Planning for an annual marketing strategy meeting
- Drafting annual or quarterly marketing budgets
- Entering a new market
- Launching or relaunching a product
No specific background is required as attendees will write a marketing plan from the ground up with guidance on devising a strategy, setting objectives, and choosing the best marketing tactics for achieving their business goals.
The reason for strategic marketing planning
- Why businesses change marketing strategies
- How marketing helps businesses achieve goals
- The elements of a marketing plan
Getting started with a new marketing plan
- Communicating business goals in the marketing plan
- Aligning marketing objectives to business goals
- Including goals and objectives in the marketing plan
Devising a marketing strategy
- Strategic marketing overview: 4Ps, BCG matrix, Ansoff’s Matrix
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning (STP) in-depth
- Choosing the right strategy for your business
- Communicating the marketing strategy
- Evaluating the marketing mix
- Using owned, paid and earned media for achieving marketing objectives
- Setting targets for the appropriate channels
- Producing a measurement framework for the marketing plan
Completing the marketing plan
- Allocating marketing budgets
- Determining an implementation schedule
- Reviewing the checklist to finalize the marketing plan
- Course fee is S$695 per pax
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
- 26 Nov26 Nov
26 Nov - 26 Nov
Monday - Monday