Intensive 2-day course covering the complete life cycle of Social Media Marketing. Take advantage of powerful social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn for your marketing. Explore Influencer Marketing & generate online word-of-mouth.
This popular 2-day course is UK’s most popular introduction to social media and influencer marketing course. This is a great place to start understanding the impact of social media like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube on your business and how to take advantage of these opportunities for your business.
You will learn to look at the effects of social media on marketing communications and PR and develop an online influencer marketing strategy to develop online word-of-mouth. Attendees will be able to evaluate their current approach to social media, reputation management and influencer marketing.
The workshop uses a mix of presentation, case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and role plays.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for an intensive introduction to using social media channels within a marketing strategy.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to align your social media strategy to your overall business objectives
- Evaluate appropriate channels, content, tools and techniques for your social media activity
- Understand the risks of social media and plan effective strategies for online reputation management
- Develop an influencer marketing to attract influencers and generate online word-of-mouth
- Measure success of your social media activity
WHAT WILL I LEARN
This 2-day course covers:
SETTING THE STAGE
- The social media landscape
- Positive and negative case studies
THE CASE FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
- Global and local trends
- Implications for business and marketing
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
- Major channels like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Growing channels like LinkedIn, Snap and more
THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
- Building a social media marketing plan
- Guide to content marketing and writing
- Process for responding and engaging
THE CASE FOR B2B COMPANIES
- How B2B companies are leveraging on social media
- Closed social media groups
SOCIAL MEDIA CONSIDERATIONS
- Social media policy
- Social media resourcing
- In-sourcing vs outsourcing
- Reputation & Crisis management
- The psychology of influence
- Online vs Offline word of mouth, and finding key influencers
- Creating an influencer marketing plan & managing influencers
SOCIAL MEDIA MEASUREMENT
- The ROI in Social Media Marketing
- Tools and Dashboards
- S$1,200 per participant (exclu GST)
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
- 11 Nov12 Nov
11 Nov - 12 Nov
Monday - Tuesday