A one-day workshop which will demystify the concept of ROI (return on investment) by instructing participants about the key metrics, calculation, and techniques for reporting marketing performance to management.
Recent advancement in marketing analytics has proved to be a mixed blessing for marketers. On one hand, marketers now enjoy instant feedback on their efforts but on the other, they are also asked to justify marketing spend more than ever before.
As a result, proving return on investment (ROI) is consistently at the top of many marketer’s priority list.
But calculating ROI is often can be difficult. To do so accurately, marketers need to understand
- how to plan measurable marketing activity
- where to find the right data
- how to make accurate calculations
- and what figures to deliver to management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is ideal for marketing professionals looking for an effective way to prove marketing ROI.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
This course is designed to help marketers in all of these areas through interactive presentations, discussions, and hands-on workshops.
After the course, participants will be able to measure their marketing activities, calculate marketing ROI, and deliver results to management with confidence.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
The principles of ROI
- What is return on investment?
- Why marketers need to prove ROI
- Key components for measuring marketing ROI
- Main challenges marketers face when calculating ROI
Preparing for marketing ROI
- Measurement frameworks
- Channels, segments, and cohorts
- Integrating customer data
Sourcing data for ROI
- Finding the metrics that matter
- Data from web, social media, email, and search analytics
- Ensuring data integrity across channels
- Tactical ROI calculations
- Strategic ROI calculations
- Customer path analysis
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) vs. ROI
- KPI frameworks
- Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
- Marketing dashboards
- Retention vs. Acquisition ROI
The ongoing marketing ROI process
- Departmental responsibilities
- Standardizing ROI in the organisation
- Testing new ROI strategies
- Next steps for implementing marketing ROI
- 25 Feb25 Feb
25 Feb - 25 Feb
Monday - Monday
- 04 Jun04 Jun
04 Jun - 04 Jun
Tuesday - Tuesday