A 2-day advanced workshop that aims to create a new generation of ‘data refiners’ who can extract, transform and analyse marketing data to draw valuable insights and help their companies improve marketing performance.
As the saying goes, data is the new oil – valuable and, in many cases, just waiting to be discovered. But, just like oil, if it remains unrefined it cannot be used to power our companies’ decision-making engine.
The Econsultancy’s Mastering Data & Analytics Workshop aims to create a new generation of ‘data refiners’ who can extract, transform and analyse marketing data to draw valuable insights and help their companies improve marketing performance.
Starting on day one with the purpose, possibilities and limits of analytics, this course will quickly segue into hands-on data analysis of digital marketing channels, platforms, and web-based businesses. Day two, then, provides numerous exercises which will help marketers clearly understand how they can apply analytics across to solve the marketing problems which companies face today.
Finally, participants will learn how to operationalise what they have learned so that they will finish the course with a clear notion about how to apply analytics to their everyday work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Aimed at marketing analytics executives and above, this course will benefit anyone who seeks to gain new insights and improve business performance from the ‘oil’ of the 21st century data.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
By the end of the course, attendees will
- Understand the analytics process and when to apply it
- Be familiar with a wide range of marketing analytics tools and platforms
- Know how to apply statistical methods and models to numerous real-life marketing situations
- Be ready to operationalise everything that they have learned about data-driven marketing
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Digital marketing analytics overview
- Why digital marketing analytics?
- The analytics process
- When to use digital marketing analytics
Overview of analytics concepts
- Fundamentals of statistics and statistical analysis
- Digital marketing response and explanatory metrics
- Using dimensions to clarify and model data
- Web analytics and tag management
- Reports, charts and data structures
- Excel, R, and other statistical tools
Hands-on analytics workshop
- Corporate site analytics
- B2B lead gen site analytics
- Ecommerce site analytics
- Optimizing marketing tactics through segmentation
- Improving marketing performance using post-hoc segments
- Clustering analysis to find new segments and new customers
- Comparing channel performance
- Multi-channel attribution
- Measuring media impact on revenue
- Determining consumer interests through search behaviour
- Personalizing content and offers
- Identifying ‘at risk’ customers
- Mapping the customer journey
- Discovering leaks in the funnel
- Identifying high potential customers and scoring leads
- Digital measurement frameworks
- Planning and structuring tests
- Digital analytics reporting
- Measuring and proving digital ROI
- S$1,500 per participant (exclu GST)
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.