This intensive 3-day course is a great place to start your digital marketing training. The course gives you a complete overview of the exciting areas of digital marketing, knowledge on how to effectively leverage the new media and integrate them into your overall marketing strategy.
This 3-day programme is designed for professionals who have basic to intermediate understanding of digital marketing. It covers the key considerations for digital marketing, how to build a great online strategy and assesses what the future has in store. You will learn various customer acquisition tools (like paid search, display advertising and SEO), customer engagement channels (like Facebook, YouTube, etc) and marketing automation tools for a data-driven personalised marketing world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to integrate online marketing to your overall marketing strategy
- Leverage online customer acquisition tools (e.g paid search, display advertising, SEO) and engagement channels (e.g social media, video marketing)
- Evaluate your current online strategy, measure and analyse future online marketing tactics
- Understand content marketing and data-driven marketing personalisation
WHAT WILL I LEARN
This robust 3-day course contains 5 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
SETTING THE STAGE
- The digital marketing landscape and new marketing paradigm
- Market research and knowing your customers online
- Landing page & conversion rate optimisation
CUSTOMER ACQUISITION CHANNELS
- E-mail Marketing – best practices & marketing automation
- Paid Search – intent-based marketing & exploring Google AdWords
- Display Advertising – campaign tactics & trends in programmatic buys
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – leveraging the search engines
CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT CHANNELS
- Concept of Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing – creating engagement & virality
- Video marketing
MEASUREMENT & KPIs
- Web & digital marketing measurement model
- Analytics tools and basics of data analytics
- Proving digital ROI
INTEGRATION & FUTURE
- Key integration considerations
- The future of digital marketing, and further readings
- S$1,600 per participant (exclu GST)
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
- 10 Jul12 Jul
10 Jul - 12 Jul
Wednesday - Friday
- 16 Oct18 Oct
16 Oct - 18 Oct
Wednesday - Friday