This intensive 3-day course is a great place to start your digital marketing training. The course gives you a complete overview of the exciting areas of digital marketing, knowledge on how to effectively leverage the new media and integrate them into your overall marketing strategy.
For our Dec 2019 Intake, click here.
For our Feb 2020 intake, click here.
For our Apr 2020 intake, click here.
This 3-day programme is designed for professionals who have basic to intermediate understanding of digital marketing. It covers the key considerations for digital marketing, how to build a great online strategy and assesses what the future has in store. You will learn various customer acquisition tools (like paid search, display advertising and SEO), customer engagement channels (like Facebook, YouTube, etc) and marketing automation tools for a data-driven personalised marketing world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to integrate online marketing to your overall marketing strategy
- Leverage online customer acquisition tools (e.g paid search, display advertising, SEO) and engagement channels (e.g social media, video marketing)
- Evaluate your current online strategy, measure and analyse future online marketing tactics
- Understand content marketing and data-driven marketing personalisation
WHAT WILL I LEARN
This robust 3-day course contains 5 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
You are required to take an assessment quiz at the end of the 3-day course.
SETTING THE STAGE
- The digital marketing landscape and new marketing paradigm
- Market research and knowing your customers online
- Landing page & conversion rate optimisation
CUSTOMER ACQUISITION CHANNELS
- E-mail Marketing – best practices & marketing automation
- Paid Search – intent-based marketing & exploring Google AdWords
- Display Advertising – campaign tactics & trends in programmatic buys
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – leveraging the search engines
CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT CHANNELS
- Concept of Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing – creating engagement & virality
- Video marketing
MEASUREMENT & KPIs
- Web & digital marketing measurement model
- Analytics tools and basics of data analytics
- Proving digital ROI
INTEGRATION & FUTURE
- Key integration considerations
- The future of digital marketing, and further readings
- S$1,600 per participant (before GST)
- Up to 90% funding available!
IBF-STS Funding Support
- Only Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore are eligible.
Trainees under the programme will receive funding support as follows:
|Category||Singapore Citizens||Singapore Citizens||Singapore Permanent Resident|
|Age Group^||Below 40 years old||Above 40 years old||All ages|
|Sponsored by Financial Institutes*||Up to 70% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee||Up to 90% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee|
|Self-Sponsored||Up to 70% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee||Up to 90% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee|
*Refers to Financial Institutions regulated by MAS (either licensed or exempted from licensing). Entities that are significantly involved in supporting financial sector activities will be assessed for eligibility on a case-by-case basis. To clarify, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
^Age of the Singapore Citizen is determined at the point of his/her successful programme completion, based on his/her calendar year of birth.
Note: IBF funding does not support all ancillary expenses (e.g. freight/delivery costs, material costs, rental costs, food & refreshments, travel expenses including airfare, accommodation, cost of living allowance, etc.) and other charges (e.g. credit card charges, conversion charges, etc.)
- Attain a 100% attendance for 3-day training
- Achieve a passing rate of at least 70% for Fast Track Digital Marketing Assessment Quiz
For Company Sponsored Participants:
Company Sponsored participants will be paying FULL fee for the course. Claims will be submitted to IBF by the Financial Institute according to two half-yearly claim cycles, within three calendar months from the end of each qualifying period.
Kindly click here for more information for Company Sponsored claims by Financial Institutes (pg 5-7).
- SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) cannot be used to co-fund the programme fees of company-sponsored training programmes
For Self Sponsored Participants:
Claims for Non Company-Sponsored participants of IBF-STS programmes shall be submitted by the Financial Training Provider within 3 months from the participant’s date of programme completion.
Self Sponspored participants will be paying NETT fee (after deduction of funding amount).
- All claim application must be submitted through the IBF Portal.
- Financial Institutes and Financial Training Providers will be required to create an IBF Portal account for this. Application for an IBF Portal account will require the appointment of Management Representatives to manage the account and verify the authenticity of the organisation and key persons. To apply for an IBF Portal account, please click here.
For more information on funding eligibility criteria, please visit IBF-STS Website here.
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
If you require any assistance, kindly email TeamSG@clickacademyasia.com for more information.