This 2-day course will give you a great foundation in digital project management. You’ll be able to use the Agile approach to plan, manage and measure your project’s success. The course will enable you to plan your marketing campaigns in the most efficient way, monitor and track results in order to optimise your campaigns and then pull out key learnings to improve future campaigns.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
We would recommend this course to managers or marketers who want to find better tools and techniques to deliver on-brief, on-time and on-budget.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
After attending our 2-day course on Digital Project Management, you’ll have an increased knowledge and confidence to:
- Focus more effectively on: Business benefit, Flexibility, Risk management and Efficiency
- Scope a project (including: Goals, Objectives, Targets and KPIs)
- Manage stakeholders
- Plan a project and monitor progress
- Exploit the strengths of the various methodologies (Waterfall, Agile & Lean)
- Motivate your team
- Develop a communications plan
WHAT WILL I LEARN
You’ll cover the full project management life-cycle, including:
Plan For Success
- Including: Scoping & prioritising needs, Timelines, Budgets & resourcing, Risks & contingency, Stakeholder management, Kick-off.
- Including: Receiving status updates, Tracking progress, Stakeholder reports, Motivating your team, Change requests, Timeboxing and Managing expectations.
- We’ll talk about the main choices (Waterfall, Agile & Lean) and how to get the best out of their different perspectives.
- Including: Risk management, Incremental delivery & Deployment.
You’ll also discover some great Project Management tools that will make your life easier!
- S$1,500 per participant (exclu GST)
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
- 20 Jun21 Jun
20 Jun - 21 Jun
Thursday - Friday