How soon do you need to prepare for artificial intelligence? Artificial intelligence is already here – it’s no longer a futuristic promise. And it’s been here for years. Companies should already be thinking about how they can automate many of their ordinary marketing processes. This is the basic step that every company should take to make themselves more efficient.
In this course, we discuss why you should look beyond the hype while learning how to leverage the benefits that artificially intelligent machines can provide. Doing so will empower marketers to establish more personal and relevant interactions with customers, driving ROI and increasing revenue.
Artificial Intelligence for Marketing (AIM) solutions can sift through huge data sets much faster than any human marketing team ever could, uncovering hidden insights into customer behaviour, identifying purchasing trends, and revealing critical data points.
Ultimately, AIM actually gives marketers the valuable gift of time by automating back-end, complex tasks. It provides them with the freedom to focus on content, creative, and strategy to deliver those personalized customer interactions.But in the meantime, you should track the development of artificial intelligence in your industry.
This one day course will provide a practical guide on Artificial Intelligence for Marketing for the layman, to help you understand how it can be used to impact and improve your marketing activities, and provide you with the grounding to improve your career prospected
Who Should Attend?
Marketers, senior managers, communications professionals and business owners who want to understand the potential impact of Artificial Intelligence on their business. If you know nothing about AI-powered marketing, or you are aware of it but with limited knowledge but want to develop a better understanding to apply it to your business, or even if you feel you have a good understanding, but you are looking for new ways to innovate and develop your AI strategy, you can benefit from this course.
Come along if you want to improve your marketing, get a better job or nail that promotion.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
– Understand the basic principles of AI
– Develop ideas on how to apply AI to your marketing, to benefit your employer and your career
– Understand how AI is going to change marketing in the near future and be prepared for it
– Be confident to sell the benefits & application of AI internally
– Be confident to use new AI platforms
What will I learn
What is AI – whats under the hood, in layman’s terms
– Introducing Artificial Intelligence Marketing – the distinct AI-powered marketing solutions
– AI explained in layman’s terms
– Preparing for Artificial Intelligence Marketing
– An overview of AI and Marketing
Who is using it currently and how is it being used
– Content Marketing
– Plus many more
How will AI impact marketing and the world in general in the short to medium term
– Predictions for the future
Overview of Tools and platforms you can try now
– Data capture
– Personal use
Courses to learn more about AI
– Overall guide to learning about AI
– Online resources for non-technical marketers
– Glossary of terms you need to know