Programme Code: CRS-Q-0040523-ICT
Delivery of classes will be conducted online until the Circuit Breaker restrictions are lifted.
For our 26-27 Sep 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE]
For our 29-30 Sep 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE]
This 2-day programme is designed for professionals who need an introduction into digital marketing. You will be exposed to the key elements of digital marketing and tools available to build your online marketing strategy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the digital marketing landscape and how to do market research to know your customers’ needs.
- Compare digital marketing channels and platforms and determine the best channels for your business based on customer needs and business objectives.
- Compare different types of content and determine the ideal content type and frequency for each channel.
- Develop a marketing plan based on business objectives and customer needs.
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns using analytics tools to prove digital ROI and optimise future marketing campaigns.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Setting the Stage – Understanding Digital Marketing and Market Research
- The digital marketing landscape and new marketing paradigm
- Market research and knowing your customers online
Digital Marketing Strategy and Customer Acquisition Channels
- Landing page & conversion rate optimisation
- E-mail marketing – best practices & marketing automation
- Paid Search – intent-based marketing & exploring Google AdWords
- Display Advertising – campaign tactices & trends in programmatic buys
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – leveraging the search engines
- Social Media Marketing – creating engagement & virality
- Concept of Content Marketing
- Types of Content
Developing Marketing Plans
- Goal setting and objectives
- Customer journey mapping
KPIs and Measurement
- Web & digital marketing measurement model
- Analytics tools and basics of data analytics
- Proving digital ROI
- S$995 per participant (excl. GST)
- Up to 90% funding available!
Accredited by SkillsFuture Singapore
Programme Code: CRS-Q-0040523-ICT
- Only Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore are eligible.
- For Company Sponsored participants, click here.
- For Self Sponsored participants, click here.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
Trainees under the programme will receive funding support as follows:
Absentee Payroll claimable by SMEs: Up to 80%of hourly basic salary capped at $7.50/hr
Absentee Payroll claimable by Non-SMEs: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hr
- Attain a 100% attendance for 2-day training
- Achieve a pass for Digital Marketing Bootcamp assessment. Assessment will be a critique and a case study analysis.
Course Support Period (7 Apr 2020 to 24 Feb 2022)
Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.