- 21-22 December 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
Our DevOps training is designed keeping in mind the latest trend in the world of technologies. This course will provide you with in-depth knowledge of various DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Kubernetes and Nagios. This training is designed in a way that will help you in becoming a certified practitioner by providing you an intensified training for the best practices about Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The target audience for this course are professionals including:
- Anyone interested in modern IT leadership and organizational change approaches
- Business Managers
- Business Stakeholders
- IT Consultants
- DevOps Practitioners
- IT Directors
- IT Managers
- IT Team Leaders
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Software Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- System Integrator
- Any consultants/IT person who wants to switch their career in DevOps Industry.
- Should be familiar with the basic concepts of Windows and the various programs that are already available on the Windows operating system.
- Have written code before in any programming language.
- Students who have been taught programming in University.
- In addition, it would help if the audience has some exposure to Linux.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
The learning objectives for this course includes a practical understanding of:
- The history of DevOps and its emergence.
- The underlying principles behind DevOps practice.
- Various tools & frameworks used in DevOps.
- Performance measures and results.
- How to use configuration management tools and containerization with Docker.
- Overview and working of Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Kubernetes and Nagios.
- Configuration management tools and containerization in DevOps
- Overview of grafana and nagios.
- Overview and working of Linux & Git.
- Key performance indicators and critical success factors in DevOps practice.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Module 1: Introduction to DevOps & GIT
- DevOps Overview
- The Relationship Between Agile and DevOps
- DevOps Toolchain
- DevOps Principles Challenges with the Traditional Approach
- Addressing Challenges Through DevOps
- DevOps Approach to the Challenges
- Overview of DevOps Tools
- Best Practices for DevOps
- Categories of DevOps Tools
- Basic Linux skills and setup of Linux
- What is Git
- Why Git for your organization
- Install Git
- Common commands in Git
- Working with Remote Repositories
- GIT Installation, Version Control
- Working with remote repository
- Hands on practice
Module 2: Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Build Tools & Automation Testing Frameworks
- Overview and Importance of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Introduction to Jenkins (With Architecture), Introduction to Maven
- Overview and Features of Jenkins
- Set up Jenkins
- Uses Continuous Integration with Jenkins and Maven
- Software Testing Overview
- Testing Levels Approaches and Automation
- Tools, Test-Driven Development Approach with JUnit
- Behavior-Driven Development
- Cucumber and Its Applications
- Behavior-Driven Development Approach with Cucumber
- Hands on practice
Module 3: Configuration Management Tools & Containerization with Docker
- Overview of Configuration Management Tools
- Managing Infrastructure
- Types of Configuration Management Tools
- Overview of Puppet
- Demonstrate Puppet
- Configuration Overview of Chef
- Demonstrate Chef
- Configuration Overview of Ansible
- Set Up Apache Web Server Using Ansible
- Overview of SaltStack
- Comparison of Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and SaltStack
- Overview of Docker
- Overview of Virtualization Docker
- Installation on Multiple OS
- MySQL Database in Docker
- Container Docker Installation on Multiple OS
- Using Docker Compose to Manage a Container
- Demonstrate Docker Networking with Two SSHs
- Hands on practice
Module 4: Continuous Monitoring & Need of Cloud in DevOps
- Overview of Continuous Monitoring
- Types of Monitoring Systems
- Demonstrate Nagios
- Overview of Grafana
- Overview of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services and Models
- Using AWS in DevOps
- Add a Linux Node to the Kubernetes Cluster
- Hands on Practice
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop should come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are encouraged to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.