- 30 Sep & 2 Oct 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
The competition is tougher than ever, and the pace is much faster. It is no longer enough to just have a great product and deliver a persuasive presentation on the features you offer. These days, selling isn’t about convincing the customer to buy your product. Instead, you must learn to function as an expert consultant who has the skills and patience to first identify what the customer really needs and wants, and then help them obtain it. This 2-day inspirational workshop provides you with a well thought process of designing, structuring, planning and closing sales.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for anyone aspiring to become a Financial Sales Professional.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop the Right Strategies and Skills for Cross Selling
- Recognise Different Buying Behaviours and Learning Styles To Influence Cross Selling
- Develop Relationship Building Skills For Influence In Cross Selling
- Evaluate and Identify Appropriate Sales Opportunities
- Develop Effective Ways to Answer Objections and Manage Sales Resistance and Obstacles
- Gain Important Insights into the Customer’s Decision-Making Process
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- The Inner Game –Mindset and Skills For Cross Selling
- Vital Determinants for Success In Cross Selling Products and Services
- Understanding Personalities and Behaviours in Sales Situations
- Behaviour Focused Sales Strategies – When To Cross Sell
- Techniques To Develop Relationships To Influence Clients
- Evaluate and Identify Appropriate Sales Opportunities For Cross Selling
- Pinpointing Sales Opportunities Cross Selling Through Customer Encounters
- Techniques That Get Customers Attention
- Asking the Right Questions To Identify Opportunities
- Understanding Customers Decision Making Process
- Techniques to Cross Sell By Focusing On Value
- Managing Customers Expectations In Cross Selling Situations
- Strategies for Managing Sales Objections and Obstacles
- Influencing Buying Behaviour -Creating Favourable Mindset To Cross Sell
- The Right Techniques To Communicating Value and Recommended Solutions
This experiential workshop is facilitated through a variety of adult learning techniques, role-plays, lectures, group discussion, situational analysis, exercises and participants’ presentations.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
Day 1 – 30 September 2020
Day 2 – 2 October 2020