Learn how to create videos, animation, as well as picture and graphic layouts for all your Content Marketing in this 2-day workshop.
You do not need to possess graphic design and video production skills. Neither do you need to invest in professional software because with Powerpoint, you have everything you need to start creating videos, animation, and graphic layouts for digital marketing.
You will also be introduced to FREE image and video editing software that have advanced features found in Photoshop and Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere Pro. With the skills acquired from this course, you will be able to create compelling content for your website, blog, social media posts and ads, YouTube video channel, Google Display and Video ads, etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Inhouse Marketers, Social Media Managers, Bloggers, Copywriters, or anyone who knows about Online Advertising and Content Marketing but is lacking the technical and creative know-how to produce captivating graphic layouts and videos.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
In Content Marketing, you are measured by your ability to attract a highly discerning audience and keep them engaged long enough to deliver your message and convert them. By undergoing this course, you will be equipped with the critical knowledge and skills to produce your very own content without having to rely on external agencies or freelancers.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Understand the fundamentals of shooting photos/videos and recording audio with your mobile phone.
- Use and format backgrounds and shapes in Powerpoint to create graphic layouts for your picture posts and ads.
- Create animation in Powerpoint and convert them into videos and GIFs.
- Compatible photos, clipart, video clips, GIFs, and audio for inserting into Powerpoint.
- Know where to find FREE photos, clipart, fonts, video clips, GIFs, sound effects, etc.
- Distinguish between the different types of FREE downloads so that you do not infringe copyright laws.
- Edit pictures and remove unwanted backgrounds in photos.
- Assemble photos, video clips, animation, text, voice-overs, music, etc., and edit them into a completed video.
- Create engaging headlines and text to accompany your image and video.
- Know which picture and video file formats and sizes are compatible with websites and the various social media (including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube).
- As part of your practical in-class assignments, produce an ad layout for Facebook and a video for YouTube.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop should come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are encouraged to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.