- 14-15 October 2020 [ONLINE] (link)
We face a future of increasing complexity, exploding information flows and greater uncertainty in the global business environment. In today’s volatile business environment yesterday is ancient history.
This experiential training program will provide your team with the right strategies and skills to identify opportunities and respond effectively. This program is designed to optimize individual talents, align team thinking and Excite teams with Enthusiasm and Energy with the intensity to meet establish sales goals. It will help to develop the mindset and skills essential for achieving sustained high performance and succeed in a highly competitive, complex and technology-driven changing global marketplace.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for anyone aspiring to become a Financial Sales Professional Leader.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop Effective Skills For Managing And Leading For Sales And Personal Success.
- Understand and Use The Right Sales Approaches For Results
- Recognise and Avoid Psychological Performance Traps That Impact Results.
- Understand Behaviours In The Performance Cycle And Apply Right Interventions
- Monitoring Sales Activities and Analysing Ratios For Improving Performance
- Develop Critical Skills For Coaching Sales Teams for Performance
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Vital Determinants of Success of High Performance Sales Teams
- Essential Areas In Planning For Sales Performance And Goal Achievement
- Understanding Behaviours in the Performance Cycle That Impact Results
- Leadership Intervention Strategies To Inspire People in the Performance Cycle
Analysing and Tracking Sales Activities-Sales Performance Gap Analysis
- Process To Monitoring And Measuring Sales Activities For Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Using The Sales Funnel Process To Benchmark Results and Identify Skills Gaps
- Establishing And Evaluating Sales Performance Standards
Understand and Correctly Use the Right Approaches And Tools For Results
- Linking Sales Force Performance To Business Strategy
- Managing Different Sales Challenges From Pricing To Sales Process
- Utilise Checklist and Sales Tools For Improving Sales Performance
- Coaching And Motivating Effectively For Performance and Growth
This experiential workshop will be facilitated through a variety of creative activities and techniques, role-plays, lectures, group discussion, situational analysis, exercises and participants’ presentations.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.