Blockchain, the cornerstone of a decentralization strategy, is a distributed database that is replicated across multiple nodes to enable immutable, permanent, transparent, and secure record-keeping of transactions. Essentially Blockchain is a self-regulated data storage and data transaction validation system.
The blockchain technology is the only peer-to-peer decentralized network to authorize users to digitally sign transactions with 100% accuracy. Blockchain is gaining popularity across industries such as finance, government, insurance, logistics, media, healthcare, and many others for being a borderless network of value exchange in real time.
The C|BP course provides a 100% hands-on thorough overview of blockchain technology and its implementation to the real world.
The C|BP Certification consists of three knowledge and competency areas in Blockchain Technology: Development, Implementation and Strategy.
During the course, students will not only be exposed to multiple blockchain implementation concepts but they will also be immersed to a unique guideline for sustainable and scalable blockchain development with the use of quantum resistant ledgers.
C|BP Objectives – What you will learn
- Master the theoretical and technical foundations of blockchain technology
- Understand the concept of decentralization, its impact, and its relationship with blockchain technology
- Understand the underlying technical principles of blockchain development and implementation
- Understand the blockchain technology mechanisms behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Understand how cryptography is used to secure data with practical examples
- Understand theoretical foundations of smart contracts and how Ethereum blockchain is used to develop decentralized applications using Solidity and relevant development frameworks
- Investigate alternative blockchain solutions including Hyperledger, Corda, and many more
- Discover use cases of blockchain powered applications in various industries
- Explore blockchain implementation and commercialization strategies
- Learn best practices for blockchain integration in current business architectures
- Identify possible blockchain implementation implications on legal aspects
- Predict adoption risks and failures from application strategies and learn how to avoid with effective change management and project management approaches
- Identify new research topics and future scope of blockchain technology
Introducing the 1st Blockchain Professional Training and Certification Program to set the global standards in Blockchain Technology
Contextual Training, Global Application
As organizations transform into smart, adaptive, digital enterprises and economies evolve to consumer-centric and data driven peer-to-peer ecosystems, our mission is and has always been to help business professionals obtain relevant, implementable and practical digital skills to facilitate corporate growth globally.
The Certified Blockchain Professional (C|BP) Course is developed to help respective aspiring professionals gain excessive knowledge in Blockchain technology and its implication on businesses & beyond. C|BP program, a 360°, vendor agnostic and practical course, focuses in blockchain’s technology current and future potential.
The course digs deep into the main characteristics and features of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) as well as introduces Blockchain’s new 3S (Secure-Scalable-Sustainable) proprietary framework.
C|BP Candidate – Who is it for
- Full Stack Developers – For technology makers (developers, programmers, coders) equipped with the basic understanding of programming languages and technical knowledge to deep dive into blockchain development, strategy and implementation
The Certified Blockchain Professional Program by IIB Council aims to bring up to speed aspiring Blockchain Developers and Blockchain Strategists.
To attend the 5-days course and be able to integrate Blockchain functionalities into business operations, commercial applications, or open source peer-to-peer transactions, you need some technical experience, skills and/or qualifications as follows:
- Object-Oriented Programming
Phase 1 – Development
- Blockchain Fundamentals – Introduction
- Blockchain Technology Development – Cryptocurrency
Phase 2 – Implementation
- Blockchain Solutions Implementation – Bitcoin
- Blockchain Industry Adoption – Ethereum/Hyperledger
- Blockchain and Digital Transformation – DApps
Phase 3 – Strategy
- Blockchain Governance, Compliance & Regulation – Amenability
- Blockchain Sustainability – Scalability
C|BP Modules (5 days Training)
Learning materials are available through iClass, the IIB Council online learning platform. Supplementary video lectures, quizzes and reading materials are also available on the platform.
- Introduction: Blockchain technology
- Crypto assets
- Blockchain mining
- Sustainable blockchain
- Open source business blockchain frameworks
- Decentralized applications (DApps)
- AI and Blockchain
- Impact on industry
- Industry use cases
- IoT and blockchain
- Blockchain project implementation
- Blockchain project implementation (cont…)
- Scalable Blockchain
- Security in blockchain (Secure Blockchain)
- Blockchain as a service (BAAs)
- Open research problems in blockchain
- 1 year access to official e-courseware
- Certificate of Completion
- Practice Exam (unlimited tries)
- 1 Exam Voucher (Official Exam – 3 hours, 100 questions)
- Certification (upon passing exams with 70%)
You are required to return for another session for the Certification Exam.
“There are 14 job openings for every one blockchain professional” – TechCrunch
“20 billion – the expected worth of the global blockchain market in 2024” – Expandedramblings
The key advantage of blockchain technology is transparency and security. The actions of all participants are open and visible in real time which prevents forgery of information.
As such the demand for blockchain professionals has skyrocketed up to 700% the past years.
The scope is highly positive in Blockchain field as the market is flowing into industry 4.0 with machine learning for blockchain powered IoT and A.I. solutions.
COURSE AND CERTIFICATION FEE:
- S$3,000/pax (before GST)
CITREP+ Course and Certification Fee Funding Support
Trainees under the programme will receive funding support as follows:
|Category||Type||Singaporeans||Singapore Permanent Residents|
|Organisation Sponsored||Non-SMEs||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fee, capped at $3,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fee, capped at $3,000 per trainee|
|Organisation Sponsored||SMEs||Up to 90% of the nett payable course and certification fee, capped at $3,000 per trainee||Up to 90% of the nett payable course and certification fee, capped at $3,000 per trainee|
|Organisation Sponsored||Professionals (40 years old and above)||Up to 90% of the nett payable course and certification fee, capped at $3,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fee, capped at $3,000 per trainee|
|Self-Sponsored||Professionals||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fee, capped at $3,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fee, capped at $3,000 per trainee|
|Self-Sponsored||Professionals (40 years old and above)||Up to 90% of the nett payable course and certification fee, capped at $3,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fee, capped at $3,000 per trainee|
|Self-Sponsored||Students and/or Full-Time National Service (NSF)||Up to 100% of nett payable course and certification fee, capped at $2,500 per trainee||Not eligible|
Note: CITREP+ funding does not support GST, registration fees, membership fees, rebates, renewal of certification, incentives, discounts or any training grant offered by any course providers or any other organisation in relation to the endorsed course.
For course and certification fees support, the trainee is recommended to complete the course and pass all examinations required by the certification within 3 months from the course commencement date with the following conditions:
- Meet the minimum 75% attendance of the training course as per endorsed roadmap;
- Achieve the final certification status
- All course endorsement and claim application must be submitted online via the IMDA’s Infocomm Competency Management System (ICMS)
- Applicants must upload and attach the supporting documents via ICMS during the submission of online applications
- The sponsoring organisations and self-sponsored individual must have a valid ICMS account to submit a CITREP+ claim.
- Self-sponsored applicants must have their SingPass ID and password to access ICMS
- Sponsoring organisations will require their CorpPass ID to access ICMS
- All claims for CITREP+ disbursement must be submitted to IMDA within three (3) months from completion date of the last examination. Late submissions will not be accepted. Applications with incomplete supporting documents will be rejected for processing.
- Applicant must submit all required supporting documents within 5 working days from the date of the online claim application.
For more information on subsidy and funding eligibility criteria, please visit www.IMTalent.sg/CITREP
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
Disclaimer: ClickAcademy Asia reserves the right to change the course instructor without prior notice. The course instructor will be finalised and informed to registered participants at least 1 working day before the course commencement date.
Click here to read our Withdrawal & Refund Policy.