Blockchain, the cornerstone of a decentralization strategy, is a distributed database that is replicated across multiple nodes to enable immutable, permanent, transparent, and secure record-keeping of transactions. Essentially Blockchain is a self-regulated data storage and data transaction validation system.
The blockchain technology is the only peer-to-peer decentralized network to authorize users to digitally sign transactions with 100% accuracy. Blockchain is gaining popularity across industries such as finance, government, insurance, logistics, media, healthcare, and many others for being a borderless network of value exchange in real time.
The C|BP course provides a 100% hands-on thorough overview of blockchain technology and its implementation to the real world.
The C|BP Certification consists of three knowledge and competency areas in Blockchain Technology: Development, Implementation and Strategy.
During the course, students will not only be exposed to multiple blockchain implementation concepts but they will also be immersed to a unique guideline for sustainable and scalable blockchain development with the use of quantum resistant ledgers.
C|BP Objectives – What you will learn
- Master the theoretical and technical foundations of blockchain technology
- Understand the concept of decentralization, its impact, and its relationship with blockchain technology
- Understand the underlying technical principles of blockchain development and implementation
- Understand the blockchain technology mechanisms behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Understand how cryptography is used to secure data with practical examples
- Understand theoretical foundations of smart contracts and how Ethereum blockchain is used to develop decentralized applications using Solidity and relevant development frameworks
- Investigate alternative blockchain solutions including Hyperledger, Corda, and many more
- Discover use cases of blockchain powered applications in various industries
- Explore blockchain implementation and commercialization strategies
- Learn best practices for blockchain integration in current business architectures
- Identify possible blockchain implementation implications on legal aspects
- Predict adoption risks and failures from application strategies and learn how to avoid with effective change management and project management approaches
- Identify new research topics and future scope of blockchain technology
Introducing the 1st Blockchain Professional Training and Certification Program to set the global standards in Blockchain Technology
Contextual Training, Global Application
As organizations transform into smart, adaptive, digital enterprises and economies evolve to consumer-centric and data driven peer-to-peer ecosystems, our mission is and has always been to help business professionals obtain relevant, implementable and practical digital skills to facilitate corporate growth globally.
The Certified Blockchain Professional (C|BP) Course is developed to help respective aspiring professionals gain excessive knowledge in Blockchain technology and its implication on businesses & beyond. C|BP program, a 360°, vendor agnostic and practical course, focuses in blockchain’s technology current and future potential.
The course digs deep into the main characteristics and features of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) as well as introduces Blockchain’s new 3S (Secure-Scalable-Sustainable) proprietary framework.
C|BP Candidate – Who is it for
- Business Tech Executives – For decision makers (unit leaders, growth executives and technology innovators) interested in leading blockchain based projects (2 days training)
- Government Tech Officials – For policy makers (government officials, regulators and compliance officers) assigned with Blockchain related cases (1 day training)
- Full Stack Developers – For technology makers (developers, programmers, coders) equipped with the basic understanding of programming languages and technical knowledge to deep dive into blockchain development, strategy and implementation (5 days training)
The Certified Blockchain Professional Program by IIB Council aims to bring up to speed aspiring Blockchain Developers and Blockchain Strategists.
To attend the 5-days course and be able to integrate Blockchain functionalities into business operations, commercial applications, or open source peer-to-peer transactions, you need some technical experience, skills and/or qualifications as follows:
- Basic Understanding of Cryptocurrencies (Preferred)
- Basic Exposure in Programming Languages (Required)
- Experience with Bitcoin and Ether (Preferred)
C|BP Domains (5 days Training)
Phase 1 – Development
- Blockchain Fundamentals – Introduction
- Blockchain Technology Development – Cryptocurrency
Phase 2 – Implementation
- Blockchain Solutions Implementation – Bitcoin
- Blockchain Industry Adoption – Ethereum/Hyperledger
- Blockchain and Digital Transformation – DApps
Phase 3 – Strategy
- Blockchain Governance, Compliance & Regulation – Amenability
- Blockchain Sustainability – Scalability
C/BP Modules (5 days Training)
- Introduction: blockchain technology
- Crypto assets
- Blockchain mining
- Sustainable blockchain
- Open source business blockchain frameworks
- Decentralized applications (DApps)
- AI and Blockchain
- Impact on industry
- Industry use cases
- IoT and blockchain
- Blockchain project implementation
- Blockchain project implementation (cont…)
- Scalable Blockchain
- Security in blockchain (Secure Blockchain)
- Blockchain as a service (BAAs)
- Open research problems in blockchain
“There are 14 job openings for every one blockchain professional” – TechCrunch
“20 billion – the expected worth of the global blockchain market in 2024” – Expandedramblings
The key advantage of blockchain technology is transparency and security. The actions of all participants are open and visible in real time which prevents forgery of information.
As such the demand for blockchain professionals has skyrocketed up to 700% the past years.
The scope is highly positive in Blockchain field as the market is flowing into industry 4.0 with machine learning for blockchain powered IoT and A.I. solutions.
Day 1 – Mon, 15 October 2018
Day 2 – Tue, 16 October 2018
Day 3 – Wed, 17 October 2018
Day 4 – Thu, 18 October 2018
Day 5 – Fri, 19 October 2018
Course Fee is S$5,000/pax
Launch Promotional Price: S$4,000/pax (before GST)