Programme Code: P190410HFN
Certified Blockchain Professional for Business and Government Leaders
Delivery of classes will be conducted online until the Circuit Breaker restrictions are lifted.
For our 16-17 Jul 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE] (full – join waiting list)
For our 27-28 Jul 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE]
For our 4-5 Aug 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE] (full – registrations closed)
For our 6-7 Aug 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE]
For our 11-12 Aug 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE] (full – registrations closed)
For our 13-14 Aug 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE]
For our 15-16 Aug 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE] (full – registrations closed)
For our 20-21 Aug 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE] (full – registrations closed)
For our 27-28 Aug 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE]
Blockchain, the cornerstone of a decentralization strategy, is a distributed database that is replicated across multiple nodes to enable immutable, permanent, transparent, and secure record-keeping of transactions. Essentially Blockchain is a self-regulated data storage and data transaction validation system.
The blockchain technology is the only peer-to-peer decentralized network to authorize users to digitally sign transactions with 100% accuracy. Blockchain is gaining popularity across industries such as finance, government, insurance, logistics, media, healthcare, and many others for being a borderless network of value exchange in real time.
The C|BP course provides a 100% hands-on thorough overview of blockchain technology and its implementation to the real world.
The C|BP Certification consists of three knowledge and competency areas in Blockchain Technology: Development, Implementation and Strategy.
During the course, students will not only be exposed to multiple blockchain implementation concepts but they will also be immersed to a unique guideline for sustainable and scalable blockchain development with the use of quantum resistant ledgers.
C|BP Objectives – What you will learn
- Master the theoretical and technical foundations of blockchain technology
- Understand the concept of decentralization, its impact, and its relationship with blockchain technology
- Understand the underlying technical principles of blockchain development and implementation
- Understand the blockchain technology mechanisms behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Understand how cryptography is used to secure data with practical examples
- Understand theoretical foundations of smart contracts and how Ethereum blockchain is used to develop decentralized applications using Solidity and relevant development frameworks
- Investigate alternative blockchain solutions including Hyperledger, Corda, and many more
- Discover use cases of blockchain powered applications in various industries
- Explore blockchain implementation and commercialization strategies
- Learn best practices for blockchain integration in current business architectures
- Identify possible blockchain implementation implications on legal aspects
- Predict adoption risks and failures from application strategies and learn how to avoid with effective change management and project management approaches
- Identify new research topics and future scope of blockchain technology
Introducing the 1st Blockchain Professional Training and Certification Program to set the global standards in Blockchain Technology
Contextual Training, Global Application
As organizations transform into smart, adaptive, digital enterprises and economies evolve to consumer-centric and data driven peer-to-peer ecosystems, our mission is and has always been to help business professionals obtain relevant, implementable and practical digital skills to facilitate corporate growth globally.
The Certified Blockchain Professional (C|BP) Course is developed to help respective aspiring professionals gain excessive knowledge in Blockchain technology and its implication on businesses & beyond. C|BP program, a 360°, vendor agnostic and practical course, focuses in blockchain’s technology current and future potential.
The course digs deep into the main characteristics and features of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) as well as introduces Blockchain’s new 3S (Secure-Scalable-Sustainable) proprietary framework.
C|BP Candidate – Who is it for
- Business Tech Executives – For decision makers (unit leaders, growth executives and technology innovators) interested in leading blockchain based projects
- Government Tech Officials – For policy makers (government officials, regulators and compliance officers) assigned with Blockchain related cases
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Software developers in insurance services and financial institutions including banks who are looking to gain a deeper understanding of blockchain and how it could be implemented in the financial services industry. All levels of personnel dealing with finance regulatory issues, including government officials and tech executives within the financial space.
- No entry requirements or pre-requisites
“There are 14 job openings for every one blockchain professional” – TechCrunch
“20 billion – the expected worth of the global blockchain market in 2024” – Expandedramblings
The key advantage of blockchain technology is transparency and security. The actions of all participants are open and visible in real time which prevents forgery of information.
As such the demand for blockchain professionals has skyrocketed up to 700% the past years.
The scope is highly positive in Blockchain field as the market is flowing into industry 4.0 with machine learning for blockchain powered IoT and A.I. solutions.
- S$1,200 per participant (excl. GST)
- 95% funding available!
IBF-STS Funding Support
This course is funded by the Institute of Banking and Finance (IBF).
- Only Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore are eligible.
- Participants must be above 16 years old.
- Age of the Singapore Citizen is determined at the point of his/her successful programme completion, based on his/her calendar year of birth.
Trainees under the programme will receive funding support as follows:
|Enhanced Funding Support|
|Funding Quantum||90% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee
*Available for training programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive).
|IBF Credit||+ 5% on top of 90% subsidy.
Only available for training programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive) and completed no later than 31 March 2021.
Note: IBF funding does not support all ancillary expenses (e.g. freight/delivery costs, material costs, rental costs, food & refreshments, travel expenses including airfare, accommodation, cost of living allowance, etc.) and other charges (e.g. credit card charges, conversion charges, etc.)
- Attain a 100% attendance
- Achieve a passing rate of at least 70% for Certified Blockchain Professional for Business and Government Leaders Assessment (MCQ)
- Participants are required to leave their videos switched on for the full duration of the online class except break time.
Failure to comply will result in the participant requiring to pay the funded course fee portion (95% of course fee).
For Company Sponsored Participants:
Company Sponsored participants will be paying NETT fee for the course. Claims will be submitted to IBF by the Training Provider.
- GST is not a qualifying component for funding support.
- SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) cannot be used to co-fund the programme fees of company-sponsored training programmes.
- Read here for more information for eligible Company Sponsored participants.
Companies eligible to submit claims for company-sponsored participants:
- Singapore-based financial Institutions regulated by MAS (check here)
- FinTech firms certified by Singapore FinTech Association (check here)
- Entities that are significantly involved in supporting financial sector activities will be assessed for eligibility on a case-by-case basis. Kindly email email@example.com if you are not sure if the company qualifies as a Financial Institution or FinTech Firm.
For Self Sponsored Participants:
Self Sponsored participants will be paying NETT fee for the course. Claims will be submitted to IBF by the Training Provider.
- GST is a qualifying component for funding support.
- Read here for more information for Self Sponsored participants.
Training Allowance Grant (TAG):
TAG is eligible for courses commencing between 8 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive), completed no later than 31 March 2021.
TAG will only be disbursed to the relevant sponsoring companies or self-sponsored individuals upon the participants’ successful completion and passing the assessment component of the IBF-STS programme.
- Company Sponsored Participant:
- Self Sponsored Participants:
- Disbursement will be via PayNow (link to participant’s NRIC).
- It will take approximately 60-90 days for TAG to be disbursed by IBF.
This course has 18 hours of eligible training and assessment hours.
- Company Sponsored Participants: S$15/hr of eligible training and assessment hours
- [S$15 x 18 = $270]
- Self Sponsored Participants: S$10/hr of eligible training and assessment hours
- [S$10 x 18 = $180]
Claim Application Procedure
- All claim application must be submitted through the IBF Portal within 1 month of course completion.
- Financial Institutes and Financial Training Providers will be required to create an IBF Portal account for this. Application for an IBF Portal account will require the appointment of Management Representatives to manage the account and verify the authenticity of the organisation and key persons. To apply for an IBF Portal account, please click here.
For more information on funding eligibility criteria, please visit IBF-STS Website here.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd (accredited by IBF-STS).
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
If you require any assistance, kindly call +65 6909 9150 or email TeamSG@clickacademyasia.com for more information.