For our Mar 2020 Intake, click here.
Blockchain, the cornerstone of a decentralization strategy, is a distributed database that is replicated across multiple nodes to enable immutable, permanent, transparent, and secure record-keeping of transactions. Essentially Blockchain is a self-regulated data storage and data transaction validation system.
The blockchain technology is the only peer-to-peer decentralized network to authorize users to digitally sign transactions with 100% accuracy. Blockchain is gaining popularity across industries such as finance, government, insurance, logistics, media, healthcare, and many others for being a borderless network of value exchange in real time.
The C|BP course provides a 100% hands-on thorough overview of blockchain technology and its implementation to the real world.
The C|BP Certification consists of three knowledge and competency areas in Blockchain Technology: Development, Implementation and Strategy.
During the course, students will not only be exposed to multiple blockchain implementation concepts but they will also be immersed to a unique guideline for sustainable and scalable blockchain development with the use of quantum resistant ledgers.
C|BP Objectives – What you will learn
- Master the theoretical and technical foundations of blockchain technology
- Understand the concept of decentralization, its impact, and its relationship with blockchain technology
- Understand the underlying technical principles of blockchain development and implementation
- Understand the blockchain technology mechanisms behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Understand how cryptography is used to secure data with practical examples
- Understand theoretical foundations of smart contracts and how Ethereum blockchain is used to develop decentralized applications using Solidity and relevant development frameworks
- Investigate alternative blockchain solutions including Hyperledger, Corda, and many more
- Discover use cases of blockchain powered applications in various industries
- Explore blockchain implementation and commercialization strategies
- Learn best practices for blockchain integration in current business architectures
- Identify possible blockchain implementation implications on legal aspects
- Predict adoption risks and failures from application strategies and learn how to avoid with effective change management and project management approaches
- Identify new research topics and future scope of blockchain technology
Introducing the 1st Blockchain Professional Training and Certification Program to set the global standards in Blockchain Technology
Contextual Training, Global Application
As organizations transform into smart, adaptive, digital enterprises and economies evolve to consumer-centric and data driven peer-to-peer ecosystems, our mission is and has always been to help business professionals obtain relevant, implementable and practical digital skills to facilitate corporate growth globally.
The Certified Blockchain Professional (C|BP) Course is developed to help respective aspiring professionals gain excessive knowledge in Blockchain technology and its implication on businesses & beyond. C|BP program, a 360°, vendor agnostic and practical course, focuses in blockchain’s technology current and future potential.
The course digs deep into the main characteristics and features of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) as well as introduces Blockchain’s new 3S (Secure-Scalable-Sustainable) proprietary framework.
C|BP Candidate – Who is it for
- Business Tech Executives – For decision makers (unit leaders, growth executives and technology innovators) interested in leading blockchain based projects
- Government Tech Officials – For policy makers (government officials, regulators and compliance officers) assigned with Blockchain related cases
“There are 14 job openings for every one blockchain professional” – TechCrunch
“20 billion – the expected worth of the global blockchain market in 2024” – Expandedramblings
The key advantage of blockchain technology is transparency and security. The actions of all participants are open and visible in real time which prevents forgery of information.
As such the demand for blockchain professionals has skyrocketed up to 700% the past years.
The scope is highly positive in Blockchain field as the market is flowing into industry 4.0 with machine learning for blockchain powered IoT and A.I. solutions.
- S$1,200 per participant (before GST)
- Up to 90% funding available!
IBF-STS Funding Support
- Only Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore are eligible.
Trainees under the programme will receive funding support as follows:
|Category||Singapore Citizens||Singapore Citizens||Singapore Permanent Resident|
|Age Group^||Below 40 years old||Above 40 years old||All ages|
|Sponsored by Financial Institutes*||Up to 70% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee||Up to 90% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee|
|Self-Sponsored||Up to 70% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee||Up to 90% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee|
*Refers to Financial Institutions regulated by MAS (either licensed or exempted from licensing). Entities that are significantly involved in supporting financial sector activities will be assessed for eligibility on a case-by-case basis. To clarify, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
^Age of the Singapore Citizen is determined at the point of his/her successful programme completion, based on his/her calendar year of birth.
Note: IBF funding does not support all ancillary expenses (e.g. freight/delivery costs, material costs, rental costs, food & refreshments, travel expenses including airfare, accommodation, cost of living allowance, etc.) and other charges (e.g. credit card charges, conversion charges, etc.)
- Attain a 100% attendance for 2-day training
- Achieve a passing rate of at least 70% for C|BP for Business and Government Leaders Assessment
For Company Sponsored Participants:
Company Sponsored participants will be paying FULL fee for the course. Claims will be submitted to IBF by the Financial Institute according to two half-yearly claim cycles, within three calendar months from the end of each qualifying period.
Kindly click here for more information for Company Sponsored claims by Financial Institutes (pg 5-7).
- SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) cannot be used to co-fund the programme fees of company-sponsored training programmes
For Self Sponsored Participants:
Claims for Non Company-Sponsored participants of IBF-STS programmes shall be submitted by the Financial Training Provider within 3 months from the participant’s date of programme completion.
Self Sponspored participants will be paying NETT fee (after deduction of funding amount).
- All claim application must be submitted through the IBF Portal.
- Financial Institutes and Financial Training Providers will be required to create an IBF Portal account for this. Application for an IBF Portal account will require the appointment of Management Representatives to manage the account and verify the authenticity of the organisation and key persons. To apply for an IBF Portal account, please click here.
For more information on funding eligibility criteria, please visit IBF-STS Website here.
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
If you require any assistance, kindly call +65 6909 9150 or email TeamSG@clickacademyasia.com for more information.
- 13 Jan14 Jan
13 Jan - 14 Jan
Monday - Tuesday
9am - 5pm daily