Since the outrage against fake news, 2018 saw the social media giants changing their algorithms to favour organic engagement. Facebook announced prioritizing “meaningful conversations’ instead of news articles. Instagram and Twitter have been purging bots on their platforms which create fake engagement via likes, follows or retweets. Which means more organic engagement on a post will be what drives your social media content higher up the news feed.
To do that, you’ll need the magic of community management- building, growing, communicating and managing online and social media communities around products, services, brands or causes by growing relationships.
This bootcamp exposes you to winning formulas and behaviours around why building relationships are the vital to how your company seizes opportunities, disseminates timely information and turns complaints into constructive actions that can improve ROI.
If you are a former customer service executive looking to upgrade your digital skills and make the jump into Community Management, this is an excellent step for you to learn a new skill in high demand. Even during COVID as industries are cutting jobs and companies are closing, there are over 100,000 Community Manager jobs open globally.
In this 2-day course, attendees will
- Implement a Community Management and Social Care infrastructure in your company
- Learn how community management sits within a social media team
- Understand basic principles behind driving two-way dialogue with customers
- Drive higher engagement on content posts, turns negative comments into valuable resources and can turn CM into a profit centre for companies.
- Understand the skills needed to be the best CM’s in the business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Social media managers, Social media customer service reps, community managers, bloggers, digital marketing executives, PR executives, account managers, account executives, and anybody who needs to use social media to engage with their community, drive engagement, generate leads, manage trolls and increase brand awareness.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the key principles of Community Management and it’s importance.
- Integrate community management principles to drive engagement, manage social media communities
- Translate company KPIs into CM KPIs that might alleviate COVID symptoms- employee motivation, crisis management, leads generation, customer feedback for pivoting
- View local and global case studies of social media Community Management done right
- Evaluate your current “infrastructure for dialog”- how does your company talk to your customers/viewers/partners/clients? How does your company speak to its staff?
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Customer Experience & Expectations today – Digital landscape
- Community Management 101- what it is, how it has evolved, community as the new customer marketing strategy and why every company with a digital presence needs it.
- Converting goals into a plan of action: Understanding key company KPIs and translating that into CM KPIs
- Tone of Voice
- Infrastructure for Dialog- how does the rest of the business talk to each other? How does it talk to customers?
- Open vs Closed Communities- identifying the need for both
- Content & Community: Understanding community within different social media platforms
- Social Media Customer Service
- Community Growth Methods
- Crisis Management & Community moderation
- Team Building: Where does the CM (Community Manager) sit within the social media team?
- Metrics of success and Benchmarking
- Case studies investigating wins and losses of local and global Community Management
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.